This news is not directly related to Nintendo. However, it is always interesting to know the future of angry Birds and this one has surprised us again.
Specifically, it is the confirmation of a new official animated series. It will be called Angry Birds Mystery Island and these are the details offered for now:
- Those responsible for the project are Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Kids+
- It has been created by Eric Rogers and Titmouse.
- The cast of the animated series includes Harvey Guillén, Kate Micucci, Dominic Monaghan and Nasim Pedrad.
- The first season will consist of 24 episodes “full of fun, mystery, adventure and irreverent humor” of Angry Birds.
- The series will introduce three new key characters: “Mia”, “Rosie” and “Buddy”, and a little pig named “Hamylton”.
- The protagonists will be catapulted to an unexplored island, where they will have to solve its mysteries to survive and return home.
- Chris Prynoski, Shannon Prynoski, Antonio Canobbio and Titmouse’s Ben Kalina will serve as executive producers along with Eric Rogers.
- Mystery Island is the first Angry Birds series created with Amazon and will be exclusive to Prime Video and Amazon Kids+.
More details about Angry Birds Mystery Island will be shared in the future, so we’ll keep an eye out for it. For now we only have this logo:
What did you think of the news? You can share it in the comments.