It arrived three weeks ago Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon to the market. Since then, we have told you how to get money next to the locations of two of FromSoftware’s classic ‘easter eggs’. Now, Bandai Namco has revealed what changes and balance they will implement in Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon with patch 1.02.
Rate of change for Armored Core 6 which introduces patch 1.02
What are the changes that will occur? Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon with patch 1.02?
If you wonder what changes are coming to Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon With patch 1.02 don’t worry. Well, we tell you that this update improves the stability of the game and adjusts the balance of several weapons. These changes apply to all versions of the game for consoles and PC. Additionally, the patch or update of Armored Core 6 1.02 allow players to build builds for their Armored Core easier. This change is made to make the first few chapters easier for those new to the franchise. This patch also has a save issue exclusive to Xbox and Steam. This caused the game to not create a save file correctly if the player put their device into sleep mode.
List of ‘bugs’ or errors Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon what fixes patch 1.02
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain weapons from dealing damage to the “Destroy the Armed Mining Ship” quest boss.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the boss of the “Prevent Corporate Rescue of New Tech” mission – available in “New Game+” – from detecting the player.
- Patch 1.02 Armored Core 6 Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies to not display correctly during the quest “Inspect the Uninhabited Floating City.”
- Fixed an issue where certain enemies and background objects would not display correctly during the mission “Attack on the Old Spaceport.”
- Patch 1.02 Armored Core 6 Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and certain coral weapons to deal unwanted amounts of damage.
- The new patch has improved camera controls when watching online battles.
- Fixed an issue where the punch animation would not display correctly on the opponent’s screen during online battles.
- Fixed an issue where the game would go into offline mode and fail to save progress after the device recovered from sleep mode. This bug is exclusive to the Xbox and Steam versions.
- Patch 1.02 Armored Core 6 Fixed a bug in the Steam version that caused text to appear on the screen after selecting “Exit Game” in the System menu on the game’s home screen.
- Fixed a bug in the Steam version that caused certain bosses to not display correctly.
Balance list of weapons or parts Armored Core 6 included in patch 1.02
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: increased attack power, increased fire rate and reduced reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Higher attack power, shorter reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Increased attack power, increased projectile speed and reduced reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Increased attack power, increased projectile speed, and reduced reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: increased attack power, increased projectile speed and reduced reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power, increased overall projectile speed, reduced recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Increased attack power, increased projectile total, improved projectile speed, and reduced reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increased attack power, total projectile speed, and reload time.
- Adjusted certain attacks performed by enemy units AAP07: BALTEUS, IA-13: SEA SPIDER and IB-01: CEL240.
Source: Bandai Namco