Atlus recently announced that the highly anticipated remake, Persona 3 Reload It will be released on February 2, 2024 for all major consoles and PC. In addition, he revealed information about the characters that will appear in this beloved RPG, a new uniform that the characters will wear in battle, and a new official cover art.
Details of the characters that will accompany us on this adventure were offered:
- Koromaru: A dog who awakens to the power of Persona after a tragic event. Since his original owner, the priest from the dormitory’s neighboring Naganaki Shrine, has passed away, the protagonist and his friends take him in as a full member of SEES. In battle, he wields a knife in his mouth. The unique Persona of him is Cerberus, who specializes in dark-type abilities.
- Aigis (performed by Dawn M. Bennett): A man-made shadow suppression weapon, seventh generation. She joins SEES as an android with a human heart, giving her the power of Persona. In battle, she fires an arsenal of weapons built into her mechanical body. Her unique Persona is Palladion, specializing in physical and support skills.
- Ken Beloved (played by Justine Lee): The youngest member of SEES, a fifth-grader at Gekkoukan Elementary School. After losing her mother in an accident, she comes to live in the Iwatodai dormitory. After awakening to her Persona abilities, she joins SEES of her own free will. In battle, she holds a long spear in contrast to her short stature. The unique Persona of hers is Nemesis, specialized in light abilities.
- shinjiro aragaki (portrayed by Justicia Slocum): A third-year student at Gekkoukan High, though he can rarely be seen at school. She was a founding member of SEES along with Mitsuru and Akihiko. After estranged for about two years, a certain turn of events convinces him to rejoin the group. In battle, he strikes with axe-like weapons. His unique Persona is Castor, who specializes in hard-hitting physical attacks.
New official cover art has been revealed for the games’ box sets. We can notice that it is the same cover from when the game came out for PS2, only more stylized. It looks even better than the cover art that had been doing the rounds since the game’s announcement. Also, a new song that will serve as the official track for in-game battles called “It’s Going Down Now”.
Also, physical and digital pre-orders are now available. Only players who pre-order Persona 3 Reload before February 2 will receive the Persona 4 Golden BGM Set DLC to play six tracks from Persona 4 Golden in-game:
- “A New World Fool”
- “I’ll Face Myself -Battle-“
- “The Fog”
- “Reach Out to the Truth”
- “Time To Make History”
Persona 3 Reload will be released on February 2, 2024. It will be available for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows, Steam, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4. Persona 3 Reload will also be available on Xbox Game Pass at launch. You can check out the new trailer and battle theme video below.