We are going to teach you how to master Sub-Zero perfectly in Mortal Kombat 1 with his best combos and special attacks, as well as the best kameo companion for him.
We are going to explore in this Mortal Kombat 1 guide the best attack combos and moves for Sub-Zeroin addition to seeing what are the best kameo characters to carry with him. We start with the most effective combos, also giving a couple of tips on positioning in battle, then we move on to the kameos.
- Best Sub-Zero Combos
- Best kameo characters for Sub-Zero
They are not seen in this guide certain special movesfor this you can see our guide to fatalities, with all the movements finisher of the squad.
Best Sub-Zero Combos
We start with the best basic combos:
- Arctic hammer: square, triangle, triangle (PS5). X, Y, Y (Xbox).
- Freezing point: direction + square, triangle, X (PS5). direction + X, Y, A (Xbox).
- White wind: triangle, square, triangle (PX5). Y, X, Y (Xbox)
- Slippery Slide: X, circle (PS5). A, B (Xbox)
You can combine these combos with basic attacks or the following special combos.
- Iceberg: down, direction to the opponent, square (PS5). Down, direction to the opponent, X (Xbox)
- Ice Klon: down, opposite direction to opponent, square (PS5). Down, opposite direction of opponent, X (Xbox)
- Ice Klon Charge: back, forward, triangle or forward, back, triangle (PS5). Back, forward, Y or forward, back, Y (xbox)
- Ice sliding: back, forward, X or forward, back, X (PS5). Back, forward, A or forward, back, A (Xbox). This is one of the special combos that causes the most damage.
- Glacier plummet (in the air) down, opposite direction to opponent, circle (PS5). Down, opposite direction to opponent, B (Xbox)
Best kameo characters for Sub-Zero
Clearly the best kameo companions are Sonya and Frostboth They allow us to extend our combo without much problem. Likewise Jax is another viable option although it requires better aim with the timing of each attack to continue the combo.
In any case, you can raise the account level and try Sub-Zero with another Sub-Zero, it’s not crazy but it’s interesting to see.
You can consult our Mortal Kombat 1 FAQ section if you have any questions.