Blizzard Reveals Stats From Diablo IV Open Beta
In preparation for the upcoming release of Diablo IV, the open beta wrapped up last weekend, allowing us players to get a “taste” of what the game will be.
A recent statement (along with a breakdown of this beta’s stats) has revealed just how much time Demon Hunters spent in the beta, and the numbers are certainly staggering.
Some of the figures chosen include:
- Over 61.5 million hours played (the equivalent of over 7,000 years) across both weekends, making it the most hours played in a Diablo beta.
- Over 29 billion monsters were sacrificed, and in return, 46 million players were sent to their graves.
- World Boss Ashava was bested 100,000 times, but dished out over 10 million player deaths. This far exceeded the mark set by the iconic
- Butcher, whose win-loss ratio was 570,000 losses and 1.7 million deaths.
- The Sorcerer class proved to be the most compelling, finishing as the most played character option, while Necromancer came in second.
Diablo IV ranked first on Twitch during the Beta weekend.
With 62M hours played, thank you for making #DiabloIV the largest Beta in Diablo franchise history.
This is just the beginning. Hell welcomes all on 6.6.23.
Pre-purchase and get up to 4 days Early Access: pic.twitter.com/woW7cRR7xs
— *text muted* (@*text muted*) March 30, 2023
Diablo IV launches on June 6 for PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.