Cyberpunk 2077’s expansion, Phantom Liberty, will let you listen to your own songs. How ? We explain the procedure to follow and the specificities of this novelty.
CD Projekt Red is hosting a special event to go along with the Cyberpunk 2077 add-on content, a music contest.
Your compositions to listen to in Cyberpunk 2077
This is an original initiative to say the least. Until November 30, 2022, CD Projekt Red invites you to compose musical pieces and send them to them. Why ? Include them in Growl FM, the community radio station of CP2077: Phantom Liberty.
Create a piece of music worthy of a Night City star for a chance to win amazing rewards! Like what for example ? What if we told you that your song would be in the game?! We’re looking for some great music to play on the new community radio station, Growl FM, coming in the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty expansion.
To get into the nails of the rules, you must first create a music by referring to the video of our article. It should be your main inspiration. But there are also instructions to follow to the letter.
What you need to do
- Create a song of any style or genre
- Create a song or an instrumental piece, lyrics accepted in English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, between 2 and 3 minutes
- Save this song in PCM WAV Stereo 24bit format
What you absolutely have no right to do
- Do not use or sample copyrighted material
- Do not copy lyrics or lines from other songs and works of fiction, etc. word for word. Content must be original
- Do not use someone else’s songs without their permission
- Do not include racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory, illegal or offensive content
The full rules can be viewed here.
Win glory and gifts
Besides your song in Cyberpunk 2077’s Phantom Liberty expansion, there are other prizes at stake.
- iZotope’s “Elements Suite” software
- A set of goodies with a bag in the colors of the game, a pendant, the collector’s statuette… and a flag? It is difficult to distinguish on the image, the object being folded.