Good morning. Respawn’s Star Wars first-person shooter will likely have multiplayer. Skull and Bones pre-orders canceled again. More developers for AC: Mirage. Almost full Gran Turismo 7 on PS VR2.
Sit back and enjoy our regular column at breakfast, on the way to work or at any other time Briefly. Every weekday morning at 5:30 (in exceptional cases later) we bring you the most interesting things from the gaming world.
– It will start from Thursday, January 26, 2023 Factorio sell auction. Authors take into account rate of inflation since its release on Steam in 2016 and will increase the price from 30 to 35 euros.
– Unannounced first-person shooter Star Wars from Respawn could include multiplayer. This follows from the job offer for the post of Senior Gameplay Software Engineer. The item was then removed from the ad.
– V Bluepoint Games under Sony they are hard at work on another project. We currently don’t know what exactly the writers of the 2020 Demon’s Souls remake are up to. However, representatives of the studio have already made it known that it is an ambitious project. Peter Dalto, Head of Technology, now offers to laid-off employees from various companies instead of Bluepoint Games, especially looking for rendering programmers.
– Because Skull and Bones doesn’t have a set release date, so it’s no longer possible to pre-order the game on the PlayStation Store. Players are also reporting that they were automatically refunded for their pre-order.
– Coming out tomorrow, 1/24/2023, on PlayStation 5 and PC Forspoken. The arrival of the new action RPG from Square Enix is reminiscent of a short trailer with excerpts from magazines.
– Owlcat Games celebrates a million copies of the game sold Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. It was released in September 2021, and this March the first of the three DLCs for the second season will arrive. Called The Last Sarkorians, it will bring a new party companion and a new playable class.
– Pre-download now available Dead Space remake for Xbox Series X/S. The PlayStation 5 and PC versions will be available from 1/25 (5:00 AM ET).
– Ubisoft confirmed the cancellation of Project Q. It was supposed to be a team-based arena shooter, the graphics resembled Fortnite. Kotaku meanwhile informsthat teams from Project Q and other canceled projects were moved to Assassin’s Creed: Mirage. At the same time, Project Q was supposed to look very promising according to some developers.
– With a headset PlayStation VR2 you will be able to enjoy almost all the content in Gran Turismo 7. The only thing that won’t be available in virtual reality is split-screen mode, which makes sense. The PS VR2 upgrade will be available for free to owners of Gran Turismo 7 on PS5.
– Redfall should cost 79.99 euros for the Xbox Series X/S. Upgrade to Deluxe Edition then 29.99 euros. The price he revealed insider Billbil-Kun. Of course, the game will be available on Game Pass for PC and Xbox on release day.
– China’s Tencent comes up with a game that visibly steals World of Warcraft.
This new game from Tencent seems extremely familiar pic.twitter.com/cjzfbuezzi
— MrGM (@MrGMYT) January 18, 2023