Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 on 06/14 – All patch notes and info
Destiny 2 has the second hotfix for Season 17. Servers will be going offline today June 14th for Hotfix 18.104.22.168 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC and Google Stadia. MyMMO accompanies the server down and tells you when you can’t gamble.
What you need to know today: The servers will be shut down today for a short downtime. However, you won’t have to wait long before you can log in again as this is a minor maintenance.
We will accompany the server down and let you know what changes you can expect after the hotfix.
Maintenance on 14.06. – All times and server down
These times are important today: As always, the effective unavailability of the servers should only be 15 minutes today. So the time when you can’t gamble is very short.
These times are important today:
- At 5:00 p.m. German time, maintenance work will start in the background on all platforms.
- From 6:15 p.m. the servers will go offline and you will be automatically kicked out of all activities.
- Around 7:00 p.m. the servers are supposed to come back online and Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will be rolled out for all platforms. However, you can already log in again to play.
- The maintenance work for Hotfix 126.96.36.199 officially ends at 8:00 p.m.
Important is: Even if you have downloaded the update, there may be connection problems until the end of the maintenance work around 8:00 p.m. You may also have to expect queues when logging in. Also keep in mind that third-party applications and the official companion app cannot be accessed correctly.
This changes with Hotfix 188.8.131.52 in Season 17
That brings the hotfix today: After Hotfix 184.108.40.206, Guardians can expect the start of the revamped Iron Banner event. But Bungie will probably fix some bugs and problems beforehand.
MeinMMO lists some of the issues that Bungie is already aware of and some that our readers have pointed out:
- The vortex grenade does less damage than it should
- The Hunter’s Void Ultimate paired with the Bow will cause frame drops in various activities
- Many handguns no longer have sights
- You can find more known issues on the website of Bungie.
If you encounter any problems in the game, then it is recommended to report them directly via the official Bungie Help forum to make the developers aware of them as well.
Patch Notes for Hotfix 220.127.116.11 in Destiny 2
What’s in the patch notes? Bungie publishes the comprehensive list of all changes to Hotfix 4.1.03 in the form of patch notes. MeinMMO links you to the latest change log here.
If you have noticed other problems in the game that spoil your gaming experience, please leave a comment. Otherwise, let us know if you’re going to be there for the start of the Iron Banner event tonight.