Diablo 4 gets its next update tonight and we already know what’s in it. Patch 1.1.2 is a lot smaller than its predecessor in terms of content, but mainly fixes bugs and brings small improvements. Everything you need to know about the update including patch notes can be found here.
- When will Diablo 4 patch 1.1.2 be released? On August 15, 2023
- What time is the patch coming? This is not exactly known, but in the past the updates went between 7-8 p.m. German time live, so we expect a similar time.
That’s in patch 1.1.2
The update mainly fixes bugs. Several druid abilities should now work correctly and the completion of the quest “Rage Against Fate” can no longer be prevented by a bug.
The patch also addresses some problems with Season 1. Seasonal destinations should now be able to be completed as intended and the menu should now be displayed correctly after completing a stage.
In addition, the waiting time for a Vicious Monster to appear after activating a Vicious Heart is reduced from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
You can also find the complete German patch notes below.
All patch notes for update 1.1.2
- After activating a Vicious Heart in the world, the waiting time for a Vicious Monster to appear is now 2 seconds instead of 5.
- Players are now in the trade channel by default. This can be turned off in the game settings.
dungeons and events
- Fixed a bug that allowed nightmare dungeons to be replayed by promoting another party member to leader.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Gathered Legions event not to progress even though all nearby enemies were defeated.
- Fixed a bug that caused boulders cast with Aspect of Metamorphic Stone to deal at most 100% damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the spiteful power Enraged Winds to trigger when destroying destructible objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Aspect of the Alpha werewolf companions to float off the ground.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Wrath Against Fate quest from being completed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Elixir of Ironskin to be obtained infinitely by accepting and canceling the Cure of Despair quest.
- Fixed a bug where the quest “Invocation of the Ancestors” would not progress if the party leader was dead when the boss was defeated.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the quest “Calling of the Ancestors” from progressing if Gharl was killed before his dialogue was triggered.
- Fixed a bug where crafting side quests could direct the player to the wrong NPC.
User interface and user experience
- Fixed a bug that caused white lines to appear on the world map.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Season Journey menu to not work properly when completing a stage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the notification that the world boss has spawned to not work properly if the player had not yet unlocked Whisper of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue where linking an item in chat was not displaying properly in the Battle.net app.
- Fixed a bug that caused the marker for the quest “Turning back the tide” to appear on dungeon exits but not on the world map.
- The Caged Heart of Tal’Rasha and Caged Heart of the Great Feast tooltips now correctly state that their bonuses are additive instead of multiplicative.
- Imprisoned Heart of Unyielding’s tooltip description has been reworded to make it clearer that it reduces resource drain effects from enemies.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “A Blessing in the Flood” season destination from completing as expected.
- Fixed a bug that allowed teleportation to a dungeon entrance while using invulnerable skills (e.g. Blood Mist).
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t interact with some objects, mainly corpses.
- Fixed a bug where mount skills were sometimes unavailable after exiting a town.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Calculating spiteful power to consume the stun effect of non-damaging skills.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible for druids, necromancers and hunters to gamble for helmets from the seller of unsavory curiosities in the cities on the fields of hatred.
- Fixed an issue where an equipped Wrathful Heart could not be swapped out for another.
- Fixed a bug that caused the freeze effect of Remorse’s greaves to not display correctly in the final boss’s boss arena.
- Fixed a bug that caused quest items to spontaneously appear in town.
- Several stability and performance improvements.
- Several other bug fixes to accessories in the shop.
And what about Patch 1.1.3?
Blizzard has already announced the next update. According to Global Community Director Adam Fletcher, Patch 1.1.3 should appear in “a few weeks”. An exact date is not yet known. But we already know that this update will also focus on progression bugs, among other things.
What do you think needs to change in Diablo 4 in future updates?