Diablo IV receives a great update that leaves everything ready and fixed for its new season.
Diablo IV was one of the most anticipated games of the year And it has managed to meet expectations by far. Despite some errors, it is still the game that many of us expected. Next July 20, its first season will arrive and with it, the first battle pass of the game. Now they have released a big update to prepare the ground. Of course, all the news is available on consoles and PC.
It seems that in the new update we have great news and that they are already preparing everything for the arrival of this first season. The download size will be 9Gb on PC and 11Gb on consoleso you can start downloading it now if you want to get there on time. Especially if your connection is a bit slow. I’m sure you don’t want to run into any problems when the new content comes out.
This is what the new Diablo IV update looks like
If you want to see the full patch notes, here is the link so you can see in detail what this new update offers us. In addition to the typical bug fixes, the game has also included six new unique items (one special of each class and a spear that will be obtained from world level 4). Of course, they also treat us to seven legendary skins.
How to prepare for Season of the Malignant:
🔥 Download Patch 1.1.0 NOW
🗺️ Maximize your renown, explore the map, and visit Altar’s of Lilith
⚔️ Log in with the character you’ve progressed the furthest
Details ☠️ pic.twitter.com/JqU6D3VePP
— *text muted* (@Diablo) July 18, 2023
Regarding the correction of bugs that they have done on this occasion, we find the following:
- Improvements in accessibility aspects.
- Fixed a bug where challenges would not give the full reward or you couldn’t complete them.
- Fixed an issue that allowed certain challenges to progress through unintended means.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to progress through challenges based on other people’s actions.
- Fixed issue that prevented certain players from receiving notifications when a friend completed a challenge.
As for the cooperative game, there are also new features:
- Fixed an issue where the camera was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused NPC chat boxes to overlap if multiple players were talking to the same character at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused story progress to not sync or crash when playing in local co-op.
- Fixed various issues that would occur in cutscenes when in co-op.
Of course this is not all, above this news you can see the full notes, which are much larger. There are also changes in the classes and in the dungeons, in the objects, aspects and of course, in the enemies. We are talking about a really complete update that leaves everything perfectly solved for the arrival of the first season of Diablo IV.
In addition, we remind you that if you want to go for 100% of the game and want a little help, Diablo IV has an interactive map with which you can discover all its secrets. So do not hesitate and go for that altar that you have lost.