Diablo IV: How to play the May Mother’s Day Open Beta
We were already able to take a broad look at what awaits us in Sanctuary thanks to an open beta last march. But if you couldn’t participate or were left wanting more and can’t wait for the official launch, you will have a new opportunity. Diablo IV will have a new open beta in May, specifically on Mother’s Day weekend, and we’ll tell you how to play and what rewards you can earn for doing it.
This beta is described as a “server slam” and its objective is to prove that the servers will be able to support the flow of users.
When will the Diablo IV Mother’s Day Weekend Beta be?
As the description itself says, We can participate between 2:00 pm (Colombia, Peru and Ecuador time) on Friday, May 12 and the same time on Sunday, May 14, 2023.
What will we have access to in the beta?
we can play all content from the game’s prologue and Act I (Fractured Heights) with the Barbarian, Druid, Necromancer, Renegade, or Sorcerer. We can go up to level 20.
This test will have changes compared to the previous one following the recommendations of the players.
The progress made in this beta test of web servers Diablo IV Mother’s Day weekend will not be reflected in the final version of the game, but there will be rewards that will.
How to play the May open beta Diablo IV
All we have to do is download the free application that will be available from 2:00 pm on May 10.
- pc: we must enter the game page in the ‘All games’ menu. Click on the dropdown menu below game versionselect the option Diablo IV – Server Test and then click on Install.
- consoles: search for the application Diablo IV-Test of Servers on the PS Store or Xbox Store. We don’t need a PS Plus or Gold subscription to play it.
If you haven’t deleted the previous open beta, just wait for the automatic update for this one. You don’t have to download it again
What rewards will we get for playing?
Although progress from the beta will not carry over to the final version of the game, we can carry over to the final version of the game. Ashava’s Cry mount trophy if we manage to defeat this boss with a level 20 character.
Ashava will appear from 11:00 am on May 13 and every 3 hours until the end of the beta.
Other rewards that could also be obtained in the last beta are:
- Initial Low Title: Reach Kyovashad with a character.
- Early Traveler Title: reach level 20 with a character.
- Decorative object Beta Wolf Backpack: Obtained by reaching level 20 with a character.
*text muted* 4 It will go on sale on June 6, 2023 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Series X | S.