With the last major update, Disney Dreamlight Valley not only brought Vanellope to the Valley, but also launched the new Dreamsnaps challenge. However, there were also some bugs during the update, which are now finally being fixed with a new hotfix – and there are also moonstones as compensation.
This is in the latest update for Dreamlight Valley
Moonstone Gift: As the development team announced on Twitter, the patch not only addresses a few bugs, but also gives you 1,000 moonstones as compensation. You can collect them via an email in your mailbox, which you should receive in “the next few days”.
link to Twitter content
These are also the most important contents of the hotfix:
- “Error #201” has been fixed.
- Fixed missing DreamSnaps menu on Xbox.
- Items no longer disappear/return to their original location when exiting build mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from voting or receiving rewards on Dreamsnaps.
- Fixed a bug where your house could be completely empty after the last update.
You can also find the full English patch notes below.
These are the complete patch notes
- Fixed additional causes of Initialization Error #201.
- Fixed an issue in which the Dreamsnaps menu would not appear in the Event tab for some Xbox players.
- Fixed an issue in which items placed in Furniture Mode would occasionally disappear and be reset to their original locations after leaving the menu.
- Fixed an issue in which some players found one of their in-game houses completely empty after updating to the DreamSnaps Update.
- “Boss Up” quest: Fixed an issue that prevented the game from registering the mystical sword after it was picked up, preventing progress in the quest.
- Implemented further improvements to drastically reduce chances of the DreamSnaps voting queue appearing empty with no applicable submissions to vote on.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the “new item” notification from disappearing after viewing the WALL E Dream Bundle.
- Fixed an issue which caused DreamSnaps progression rewards to appear for sale in Scrooge McDuck’s Store.
- Fixed an issue in which some players did not receive chest rewards for their participation in a DreamSnaps challenge.
- Fixed an issue in which using a quest item on a keyhole with the right mouse button would occasionally cause the player’s inventory to behave strangely, eating a different food item from the one selected.
- Adjusted the DreamSnaps logo on the DreamSnaps Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Various additional bug fixes.
More updates in the future: Disney Dreamlight Valley has more content planned for this year, of course. Among other things, there will be an update in September with a new kingdom and new characters.
In the last quarter of 2023, a new chapter of the main story will also begin. New characters, tools and multiplayer will also come into play.