It’s already Thursday, and this implies a new free game in the Epic Games Store, this time it’s the turn of Train Valley 2. Thus, we find ourselves before a management and simulation game that places us in a railway company. For the next week, we will have access to the game Murder by Numbers (puzzle) for free.
You can download Train Valley 2 for free from the Epic Games website itself. Next, we give you a brief description of the game, in addition to showing you the minimum and recommended requirements that your PC will have to meet. We already anticipate that the requirements are very affordablemaking it an ideal game to kill time, especially if you have a portable console.
Train Valley 2: this is what this game offers you for now for free
Train Valley 2 is a train tycoon puzzle game. Take your railway company from the industrial revolution to the future. Know the needs of the cities and industries of the valley. Build railways, upgrade your locomotives and keep everything up to date without delays or accidents.
A unique fusion of micromanagement, tycoon and puzzle games – put yourself in charge of your own company in order to help your local community thrive.
- level editor: Try over 1,500 levels created by other players now or create your own with the Steam Workshop.
- A new look: Train Valley 2 will immerse you in unique environments based on a low-poly style that will delight your eyes.
- Company mode: a new mode for Train Valley 2 spanning… 50 levels!
- A great collection of trains: 18 locomotive models to unlock plus 45 types of trains. It’s up to you to keep everything running efficiently and profitably while the world around you becomes more demanding!
Minimum and recommended requirements
Your requirements are very affordable. We start with an OS that has been around for quite some time, like Windows Vista. not to mention a processor with at least 2 cores like an Intel Core 2 Duo next to 2GB of RAM. At the graphics level, it will even work on a modern integrated. In this way, it is ideal to run on virtually any PC currently in existence. Also, to have it on your Steam Deck, ASUS ROG Ally or another type of console, it is also ideal.
- SW: Windows Vista SP1+
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.80 GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB of available space
The recommended requirements go through having a more modern OS like Windows 10. At the hardware level, they continue to be maintained at least the 2 coresbut with something much more modern like a Intel Core i3. At the graphics level, the demand increases up to a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. In this way, the game is very accessible at the level of requirements for practically any type of user.
- SW: Windows 10 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 470