Konami released last Thursday version 1.0 of eFootball 2022 thanks to which many of the bugs have been fixed that the beta brought with it, as well as new content in the form of Dream Team, a new game mode that comes to replace what was previously the PES MyClub mode.
The problem with this version that many players have encountered is that, inexplicably, in the offline “exhibition” mode only the 9 football clubs with which Konami has an agreement are available special commercial (Barcelona, Juve, Manchester United…) not letting us play this type of games with the rest of the clubs in the world that, on the other hand, are present in Dream Team.
Luckily the smartest players They have found a way for us to play offline matches between all available clubs and national teams. in the game (most of the teams in the world, wow), being able to do it using a very simple “trick” that we are going to explain just below:
- In the main menu of the game go to Additional features.
- Choose Training.
- Choose the option Free Training.
- Once the game starts automatically pause the game.
- Choose Options.
- Click on Option. of enter
- scroll to the bottom all of this menu.
- You will see the option Local and Visitor.
- choose your team and the one you want to play against.
- Press back until the match is loaded with the selected teams.
A leap in quality with version 1.0
As we have told you in our impressions with version 1.0 of eFootball 2022the simulator gives “a leap in quality that is normal for fans of the saga to be generally happy, although for now we have also detected certain bugs or errors that mean that eFootball 2022 is still far from the throne of football simulators” .