Little by little, Riot Games is getting back to normal. Weeks ago the developer suffered a cyberattack which mainly affected League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics. It seems that VALORANT got rid of this problem. This has allowed them to continue with the calendar as normal. With all this, Riot has already presented us the official VALORANT 6.02 patch notes.
In this version, Riot Games will solve the serious problems that have arisen around high latency and how it affects the players. They hope that with the changes, users will not suffer this type of problem again and can enjoy their games as normal. The ultimate goal is reduce the impact of other players’ network conditions as much as possible in the game of the rest.
Without further ado, here are the official notes from VALORANT patch 6.02.
gaming experience systems
- Reduced maximum server rewind limit 200ms –> 140ms.
- Riot wants to make high latency less advantageous. It is expected to reduce the frustration felt by gamers against users with high latency.
VALORANT Patch 6.02 Social Updates
- Voice evaluation beta: Will continue to collect data for behavior reports, improving the impact of communication-related behavioral interventions.
VALORANT Patch 6.02 Bugs
- KAY/O POINT/ZERO Now correctly displays suppressed enemies.
- Improved trajectory Raze’s Explosive Bot when chasing an enemy.
- Fixed bug that caused explosive bot getting stuck on a wall while shaking rapidly and making a loud noise.
- Yoru’s Deception now no longer gets stuck mid-air in multiple locations.
- Fixed bug whereby cypher’s ultimate only revealed enemies once if they died or if the round changed during a previous cast.
- The revelation of Cypher’s neural theft It is no longer interrupted if you die after deploying.
- The steps of the players in Lotus no longer sound when dropped from the platform B Site to source.
- Reduced the volume of the lotus gate during the turning phase.
- Lotus door rotation should now be more fluid if there are several players together.
- Fixed issue where players would spawn on the wrong side of the barrier next to C Site if they were in the revolving door at the end of the round.
- Paul Delmann’s badge on Fracture It no longer gets stuck on the screen after the purchase phase.
- The sounds of the Frenzy and the Bulldog They are no longer greyed out more than other 3rd person weapons.
- voice chat It will no longer stop working if we disconnect from the internet for less than 60 seconds.
More in our section VALORANT.