Since Fall Guys made the leap to free-to-play, the Mediatonic team has been committed to…
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockoutthe battle royale free of Mediatonic and Epic Games, has announced that its second season (after becoming free-to-play) start this week. Specifically, being Thursday September 15 when does this new start season with an inaugural event loaded with rewards for players. In addition to this event, the new tests and skins that stand out among the novelties of the second season.
‘Season 2: Satellite Trip’ is the official name of the new season of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. It is a season space-themed, so we can expect galactic settings, star patterns, and much more. glitter glitter in level designs, costumes, and other add-ons. All this come to free-to-play on September 15, when to start a opening event with the following rewards:
- Nickname Space Bean: 200 points
- 200 compliments: 300 points
- Nameplate Space Program: 500 points
- Stamped Mission patches: 800 points
- Satellite Transmission Backpack: 1000 points
Make a hole in the agenda, because our new season will be released on
🪐 September 15 🪐
New tests and battle pass with Spock, Xenomorph and Hatsune Miku
It has also been confirmed that in this second season of Fall Guys as free-to-play there will be seven new testsmany of them covering some of the most classic of the battle royale. You can see the full list below, including its official description:
- Tiptoe colophon: Up to four squads carefully navigate their way to victory. You will have to be very careful, because a wrong step could send you tumbling into the cosmos. Whoever reaches the crown first in the middle of the arena wins.
- Celestial map, you will have to hit the buttons to reveal the way: but can you read the signs in the stars?
- Pixelada perfect will make you jump on the tiles until you get the correct patterns.
- cosmic highway: In this round, players jump across rows of moving platforms. Space jump an extra centimeter and you’ll go headlong into the void.
- Hyperdrive Heroes: You have to stay on the hovercraft and reach the end without falling. But it turns out that the hovercraft has a circular path.
- Hexaterrestrial: Where players have to navigate between floating platforms without making a single mistake.
- space race: It is a circuit, but in the stars.
- Frantic Factory: New version of the 1v1 of Buttoncrusher.
Finally, the new season of Fall Guys also brings a battle pass paid and one free. The paid one includes 100 levels with rewards such as costumes, gestures, and celebrations, among other things. Among the most outstanding skins we can see the one of spock of star trekthe Xenomorph of Alien and Hatsune Miku.
Fall Guys is available for free at PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch. In Vandal you can read our analysis and consult our guide.