FIFA 23 is coming soon and as of yesterday, fans can already use the web app or companion app to prepare. For example, there is the opportunity to take part in so-called Squad Building Challenges (SBC). But the challenges can often not be sent in the first place, which causes frustration and could be a bug. You can read here what you can do.
FIFA 23: Web App/Companion App does not seem to work as expected
That’s what it’s about: FIFA 23 casts a long shadow ahead and since yesterday the web app in the browser and companion app on iOS and Android are online. There is a lot to do in there, such as the Squad Building Challenges. However, their new chemistry system causes a stir.
The launch of the apps yesterday also brought frustration, but by now they should be available and up-to-date on all platforms. Here’s everything you can do in the FIFA 23 app:
FIFA 23 companion app on Android and iOS as well as the web app are live
This is what you can do if the challenge is not submitted
The new chemistry system seems to cause problems for many players. Some find it illogical and not very intuitive, others report a bug that doesn’t allow them to submit the team building challenges.
- You have to place the players on the right position! A ZDM card on a ZM position will not work.
- Therefore, check very carefully whether your team composition really meets the requirements in terms of team chemistry.
- If not, swap that player out with one that folds (sell cards you don’t need and bid on ones you need.).
- Repeat the process if it still doesn’t work.
Is it really a bug? It is possible that some players are not dealing with a problem due to the new chemistry system, but actually with a FIFA 23 SBC bug. Then there could either be an update or patch coming soon that fixes the problem, or you can try the following.
- Restart your app! The classic could also help in this case. It might be stuck somewhere in the app. It is not always stable and without problems, especially in the early days. Restart it completely and see if the problem persists.
Check out the one here latest trailer of fifa 23 on:
FIFa 23 trailer introduces Ted Lasso crossover
More about FIFA 23 Is there … here:
Anger About Rewards: Another annoyance for many users of the FIFA 23 app is that the rewards for the SBCs (if they can be sent) are apparently all “untradeable” aka “untrade”, i.e. cannot be exchanged. This means that you have to find another way to get coins. Trading worthless players for rewards in SBCs no longer seems to work.
Are you also having trouble with the FIFA 23 app and submitting SBCs? What has helped you?