Fortnite reset campaign (May 2023): rewards and how to participate with friends
As on previous occasions, in May 2023 Fortnite is offering us rewards if we play with friends who haven’t played or haven’t played in a while as part of a new reboot rally campaign. We are going to tell you what it consists of, how to participate and what you can win.
What are the rewards of the reset campaEsports Extrasin Fortnite (May 2023)
By completing missions and additional objectives of the CampaEsports Extraswith a ‘valid’ friend we can accumulate points that we can exchange for the following rewards
- 50 points: lucky smile emoticon
- 100 score: Indomitable paper
- 150 points: Yoki companion retro backpack
- 200 score: beak triple claw
How to take part
- Open the Friends tab from the side menu of the main game screen to see the Reboot CampaEsports Extraspanel.
- If you’re an active player, you’ll see a list of new or returning friends that you can party up with to complete additional Reset CampaEsports Extrasmissions and objectives. If you’re a new or returning player, you’ll see active friends and other new or returning friends that you can party up with to complete additional missions and objectives.
- By selecting a friend they will receive a QR code to go to the fn.gg/rebootrally website.
- Party up with one or more “reset-eligible” friends and complete additional Reset CampaEsports Extrasmissions and objectives in Fortnite. They don’t have to be the same friends every time, as long as they are “valid.”
The missions are the following:
Remember that to be considered “new or returning” players, they have to have played less than 2 hours of Fortnite in April 2023.
Do not forget to take advantage and participate in the new event of Star Wars.
Source: Epic Games