With the arrival of season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 4, called ‘Wild Lands’also came the long-awaited collaboration with transformers which adds to the game the Optimus Prime ‘skin’, the Optimus Primal outfit, a weapon inspired by the franchise, missions and rewards. All this to celebrate the premiere of the new movie Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, whose review you can read here.
Let’s learn more about it.
How to get the Optimus Prime ‘skin’ or outfit and its other cosmetic objects
The appearance and other items of the leader of the autobots are the rewards on page 14 of the battle pass of season 3 of Fortnite chapter 4. We must buy the pass with 950 V-Bucks (1000 V-Bucks costs 27,250 Colombian pesos) and level up by playing and completing missions to get there.
At level 90 we can spend the stars we get when leveling up to get the Optimus Prime Loading Screenthe retro backpack Emblem of the Autobotshe Optimus Prime G1 spray and the emoticon ‘Autobots advance’. At level 94 we can get the pickaxe Ax of Cybertron. If we buy the nine objects on the page we can get the ‘skin’ or outfit of Optimus Prime and his emote ion cannon.
We can complement the ‘skin’ with the ‘Fired’ stylewhich is located on page 3 of additional rewards and shows it somewhat worn.
How to get the Optimus Primal ‘skin’ or outfit
The leader of the Maximals is not part of the battle pass or the rewards for missions of transformers in Fortnite. If we want to get it we have to buy it in the store.
Optimus Primal’s ‘skin’ or outfit with the built-in ‘Call of Primal’ gesture and the emblem of the Maximals retro backpack has a cost of 1600 V Coins in the store Fortnite. We can also buy your Pickaxe Sonic Swords for 800 V-Bucks. If you want, you can get it all together in one bundle for 1,800 V-Bucks.
Free missions and rewards from transformers in Fortnite
Not all content in the collaboration transformers with Fortnite It has a cost, as there are a couple of cosmetics that we can get by completing missions in the game.
The missions are as follows. Each one rewards us with 30,000 XP points.
- Part 1
- Acquire a Cybertron Cannon in different matches (3)
- Stage 1 of 3 – Travel a certain distance in vehicles or mounts (1000)
- Deal damage to opponents with the Kinetic Boomerang (500)
- Stage 1 of 13 – Collect the first Transformers token (13)
- Use an emote after destroying a container or a gas pump (1)
- Part 2 – Will appear on Friday, June 16, 2023
- Deal damage to opponents while in a vehicle or mount
- Drive a vehicle within 20 seconds of falling off the bus
- Destroy supply drones
- Drive different vehicles in a single match
- Destroy objects with explosives
- domesticated animals
- Survive storm circles
- Eliminate enemies with a sniper rifle
The free rewards are as follows:
- Optimus Primal, King of the Jungle Spray: Complete five missions of transformers
- Emoticon Emblem Maximals, Maximize: Complete 10 missions transformers
These missions and rewards will only be available until Thursday, June 22, 2023.
New Weapon: Cybertron Cannon
The new weapon of Fortnite inspired by Transformers is the powerful Cybertron Cannon, which we already saw in action in the trailer for season 3 of chapter 4.
This weapon fires a fast and powerful explosive projectile that covers an area of effect.
The Cybertron Cannon can be found in chests and on the ground. It is important to obtain to complete one of the missions of transformers.
Source: Epic Games