Game Pass adds 4 new games led by an expected soulslike, but says goodbye to 2 of its best titles
With each passing day it becomes clearer that Game Pass is the ace up Microsoft’s sleeve. With a large presence on our platform, the Redmond subscription service is a great way to enjoy a large catalog of video games. Today we know what they will be upcoming releases that will come to this
And it is that yes, the protagonist of the premieres today is, without a doubt, Atomic Heart, but he is not alone, and Microsoft already tells us about his other 4 consignment partners. Without a doubt, the most powerful title in this batch is Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, the new powerful soulslike From the creators of Nioh. He is also accompanied by indie flavor of Merge & Blade, the careers of F1 22 and the turn-based combat from Soul Hackers 2.
PC Game Pass games in February and March
- Merge & Blade – February 28 on PC and Cloud Gaming.
- Soul Hackers 2 – February 28 on PC and Cloud Gaming.
- F1 22 – March 2 on PC and Cloud Gaming via EA Play.
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty – March 3 on PC and Cloud Gaming.
Games leaving Game Pass on February 28
- Alien: Isolation (PC)
- Crown Trick (Cloud Gaming and PC)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (Cloud Gaming and PC)
- Far: Changing Tides (Cloud Gaming and PC)
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PC)
- Madden NFL 21 (PC)
- Octopath Traveler (Cloud Gaming and PC)
As we have seen on the official Xbox portal, the casualties this fortnight have a significant weight. Dragon Ball Fighter Z and Alien: Isolation are exceptional games, but it is that FAR: Changing Tides is also a powerful title, and Octopath Traveler can delight fans of turn-based RPGs. Of course, they are losses to regret in a month that bets more on the quality of its news than on the quantity of them.