Intel announced the launch of new drivers for its GPUs, these are the Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics 22.214.171.12444 WHQL. With this extremely long name, we find some graphics drivers that add support to two new titles such as Madden NFL 24 and wayfinder.
Additionally, the company fixes a couple of issues. It does not give very specific data, but Intel summarizes that these drivers include a new firmware with numerous improvements. These translate into performing stability improvementsbug fixes, better fan performance, and improved compatibility with HDMI connections.
Intel once again takes out its chest from its Arc A750 vs NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Intel did not miss the opportunity to breastfeed with your Arc A750. Basically, Intel says that their graphics is up to 49% faster than an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060. He notes that while his Intel Arc A750 has a suggested retail price of $249, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 costs $339. In the worst case, at 1080p resolution at Ultra Quality, the Intel GPU still wins by offering 42% more performance.
Here is a complete list of all the improvements implemented by these new drivers. If you have an Intel Arc GPU, here we leave you with Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics drivers 126.96.36.19944 WHQL.
Intel Arc & Iris Xe Graphics GPU Drivers 188.8.131.5244 WHQL fix:
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection (DX12) may experience an application crash when launching the game.
- The system may hang upon waking up from sleep. It may be necessary to power cycle the system to recover.
- Blender 3.6 may experience an application crash during rendering operations when hardware ray tracing is enabled.
Fixed issues in Intel Arc Control:
- The virtual camera may not activate intermittently on the camera page.
- Release Notes on the Intel Arc Control driver page may display raw HTML data.
- “Sort by” dropdown on Games Page may be missing after using “Reset App to Defaults”.
- Virtual camera activation may appear as disabled during screen capture on the Capture page.
- Screen capture and highlight capture can be disabled when using multiple displays by moving the Intel Arc Control window between displays.
- The Clean Install option may not be available on the Arc Driver page when upgrading to the WHQL driver.
- Toggle Preview may be incorrectly enabled when the camera is used by the Windows Camera app.
- With Intel Arc Control installed, systems may experience slightly higher than expected power consumption
during system sleep or hibernation.
- Background blur effects with the virtual camera may not change when adjusting the blur strength from 50% to 100%.
- The on-screen camera may not appear when capturing games in full screen mode.
- The last captured image may persist in the on-screen camera preview after disconnecting the camera.
These are the known issues yet to be resolved
Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Shadow of The Tomb Raider (DX11) may experience an application crash after loading the game menu.
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection (DX12) may show texture corruption on characters.
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Adobe After Effects may experience an application crash during rendering operations.
Intel Iris Xe MAX Graphics Products:
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain laptops with Intel Iris Xe + Iris Xe MAX devices. It may be necessary to reboot the system and reinstall the graphics driver for the
Known issues in the Intel Arc Control:
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly output multiple video files.
- The “Connector” type on the Display page may incorrectly display DP when using an HDMI display connection.
- The “Broadcast has already finished” popup may appear after power-on events with the Capture/Highlights/Broadcast switch on.
- Performance charts may scale incorrectly after waking from sleep.