Genshin Impact update 3.5: date, gachapones, missions, events and more of the new version
In the previous version we celebrated the Liyue festival, now it’s Mondstat’s turn with the return of the Wind Flower Festival. We already know all the details about when the update to version 3.5 of Genshin Impactthe characters that arrive, new missions, gachapones, enemies, events and much more.
This new version will be called windblossom breath. You can watch the trailer below or follow this link to see the full content presentation. Remember to activate the subtitles in Spanish.
As we already knew, Genshin Impact will welcome two new characters in the version 3.5 update: Dehya and Mika. We already made guides with the skills, weapons, equipment, ascension materials and more about them. Click on their names to see them.
When does the update patch to version 3.5 of Genshin Impact?
The arrival date of version 3.5 will be Wednesday March 1, 2023. If plans don’t change, maintenance will start the day before at 10:00 pm (Colombia, Peru and Ecuador time).
Everything indicates that this version will end on April 11, 2023.
Dehya’s banner will be available on March 1, 2023 and will be accompanied by the return of Cyno’s banner and the weapons gachapón in which we can obtain the greatsword ‘Emblem of the sea of reeds’.
After Update 3.6, Dehya will be added to the permanent ‘Wanderlust’ gachapon.
In the second phase of version 3.5 we will have the return of the gachapones from kamisato ayaka and Shenhe. Mika will be one of the four-star characters featured in both ‘banners’.
We can know more about Dehya in the legendary story mission ‘Mantichora Chapter 1: Act 1’. We will have it available right after the update.
In this version we will also have available the Meeting with Faruzan in which we can learn more about the veteran scholar of Sumeru. But the most important part of the update will be the New Archon Quest: Caribert. In this we will continue the search for our brother and we will meet again with Dainslef.
Speaking of Archon quests, starting with this patch we’ll receive new Journey Guide rewards for completing them, including Intertwined Fate for wishing in the gacha.
During the new archon mission we are going to meet two new enemies: a new version of the emissary of the abyss and the fearsome black snake knight.
The Windflower Festival and new events in the version 3.5 update of Genshin Impact
The central event of version 3.5 of Genshin Impact it will be the Mondstat Wind Flower Festival. We will accompany Collei, Tignari and Cyno on their visit to this region and on the mission to complete four fragments of a prophecy.
The festival will have three new activities or game modes:
- floral chase: we will have to participate in races against time collecting all the air balloons that we can while avoiding the emulator balloons. It can be enjoyed in multiplayer.
- ballads of the wind: This is a new rhythm minigame in which we select an instrument and we must follow the notes. It will have an editor in which we can create our own challenges.
- landscape images: We will use the daguerreotype to take photos according to the challenges you put us.
By participating in this event we can win the new four-star broadsword ‘Fierro Floriorlado’ along with Protogems and more rewards.
The other events that will arrive throughout version 3.5 will be:
- Spice up life – Northern aromas: Let’s get new condiments by getting ingredients and adding them in order in a rhythm minigame.
- fungocup: in this mechanical arena tournament we will control pieces called micro-mushrooms that will attack enemies automatically following our commands.
- Resonant Minerals Verification: We go to the Chasm to connect echo-resonant and reactive minerals to create different effects that will help us kill enemies.
Finally, in this version we can also enjoy for a limited time the contention mode of the card game invocation of the wise. This one will have new rules that aim to reduce the cost of elemental dice, so dueling will be faster.
codes of Genshin Impact for February 17
These codes will be valid for a very limited time and only during Friday, February 17, 2023. Redeem them ASAP. If they cannot access the game to do so, they can use this link to activate them.
- KARU3RG6NY65 – Protogems x100, Ore of Mystic Refinement x10
- 5SRC28YNNYP9 – Protogems x100, Wits of the Hero x5
- SB8UJ9H7NH8V – Protogems x100, Mulberry x50000
This was all that was revealed about when the update to version 3.5 of Genshin Impactwhat new characters, gachapones or ‘banners’, events, enemies, new missions and news that will come to this title.
Character guides and articles on Genshin Impact in GamerFocus
Source: official game channel on YouTube