Genshin Impact update 3.6: date, gachapones, events and more of the new version
The adventures in Sumeru continue. Thanks to a new special presentation broadcast on Friday, March 31, 2023, we find out everything that awaits us in the next patch. Read on to find out about the new gachapones, events, quests, characters and the date of the update to version 3.6 of Genshin Impact.
The name of this update will be: ‘The great scholarship ceremony‘. You can watch the trailer below or follow this link to view the full presentation. Remember to activate the subtitles in Spanish.
New characters coming to Genshin Impact will be the already known Baizhu and Kaveh. Follow those links so that you know the skills, better ‘builds’ and promotion and improvement materials for each one.
When does the update patch to version 3.6 of Genshin Impact?
The arrival date of version 3.6 will be Wednesday April 12, 2023. If plans don’t change, maintenance will start the day before at 10:00 pm (Colombia, Peru and Ecuador time).
Everything indicates that this version will end on May 24, 2023.
The first phase of gachapones from the update or version 3.6 of Genshin Impact be the return of the ‘banners’ of Nahida and Nilou.
In the second phase of version 3.6 we will have the new characters from Genshin Impact. Baizhu’s five-star banner that will have Kaveh as a four-star featured character. It will be accompanied by the return of Ganyu’s gachapon that will also include Kaveh.
They can learn more about Baizhu and Kaveh following these links.
During this patch, the second part of Nahida’s Legendary Quest: Sapientia Oromasdis will arrive.
In this mission we will learn more about one of the new bosses in the game: the plant dragon Apep.
Among the enemies of the update to version 3.6 of Genshin Impact the new boss will be Sacrilegious Baptist. This enemy can use multiple items in battle and create shields to defend themselves.
Another new boss in this version is the dragon of plants: Apep. The battle will have three phases, the curious thing is that in one of them we will have to “protect” the boss from other enemies.
We will also have two new “normal” enemies in this version: the Wandering Hilichurl Anemo and the Wandering Hilichurl Hydro. We can find them anywhere in Teyvat and they have unique combat styles.
New events in version 3.6 of Genshin Impact
The main event of this update will be called school contest. This is a competition between the six schools.
We will have six activities, each representing the skills and fields of study of each school in the academy. This these are found puzzles inspired by astrolabes in which we must form figures, minigames in which we must create complete areas with as few materials as possible and which we must then go through. there will also be archaeological activities in which we must locate relic detectorsandlisten to stories after which we must ask questions to solve mysteries and of course, combat experiments with potions. Finally we have one in which we must control forest creatures following a rhythm.
In addition to Protogems and the usual rewards, in the first of the events of the update to version 3.6 of Genshin Impact we can also recruit Faruzan if we meet certain objectives.
Other release events are:
- interscholastic championship: a championship between the schools of the academy.
- meeting with laila
- withering sandstorm: We must help the scholars to get rid of obstacles for their investigation in the desert and position gusicide cannons to face the sand worms.
- development of infusions: we will have to complete three consecutive combat rounds with random effects that can synergize with our teams.
- overflowing wisdom: double the gains from talent materials.
New artifacts and weapon
- dream of the nymph
- Two pieces: Hydro damage bonus +15%
- Four pieces: After performing any type of attack or ability that hits an enemy, it will unleash a ‘Reflection of the Nymph’ card that will last for 8 seconds. When its effects stack, Attack will be increased by 7%, 16%, or 25% and Hydro damage bonus by 4%, 9%, or 15%, depending on the number of stacks.
- Vourukasha’s Shine
- Two pieces: Health +20%
- Four pieces: The damage of elemental and ultimate skills is increased by 10%. If the character takes damage, the damage bonus is increased by 80% for five seconds and can be stacked five times. Its effects are activated even if the character is not in action.
The new weapon that will be added in version 3.6 of Genshin Impact will be the Jade Splendor Catalyst
The only thing we know about this Catalyst is that it will be available in a Gachapon next to Baizhu’s banner and that it will be a suitable weapon for him. We will reveal more information about this weapon very soon.
This new area is in the northwestern part of the Hadramavet desert It has to do with the Abyss. According to legend, one of the main cracks from which monsters emerged during the Khaenri’ah catastrophe 500 years ago arose here.
We can transform into a Pari called Sorush to fly over the area. She will also be the protagonist of a new event developed in this area: “The path of the collector”, in which we must move away enemies and solve puzzles.
codes of Genshin Impact by March 31, 2023
These codes will be valid for a very limited time and only during Friday March 31, 2023. Redeem them ASAP. If they cannot access the game to do so, they can use this link to activate them.
- 9ARE6VLJT34H – Protogems x100, Ore of Mystic Refinement x10
- KBRE7D4KA2MM– Protogems x100, Wits of the Hero x5
- 7S9X6V4JB2M9 – Protogems x100, Mulberry x50000
This was all revealed about when the update to version 3.6 of Genshin Impactwhat new characters, gachapones or ‘banners’, events, enemies, new missions and news that will come to this title.
Other character guides and articles about this game on GamerFocus
Source: official game channel on YouTube