How is Blizzard's Diablo Immortal structured compared to classic games in the series and what…
The developers of the . Albion Online have given some new information about the plans for the next content update in the latest dev update and solo players in particular are happy.
Why are solo players happy? Albion Online talked about the upcoming content update in the Dev Update. In the comments on YouTube, the graphic overhaul of the “Streets of Avalon” and especially the new solo content was well received.
That’s what the players say:
- Guilherme Rodrigues: “I’m really looking forward to new solo content […]!“
- Kian Santang Kusumah: “Good job Sandbox Interactive, the graphical update really looks like another game, hopefully it won’t be too difficult for mobile.”
- Lymhurst Loonie Boys: “Looks great and this is great news for solo players and those of us who love the streets of Avalon. Thank you for all your hard work!”
Albion Online introduces The Mists
What new solo content will there be? The new content will include an environment called “the Mists” with gameplay intended to be a mix of solo PvE and PvP.
What are the characteristics of the nebulae? According to Sandbox Interactive, the new environment is said to be Albion’s most magical area to date and will feature new music and new creatures (via AlbionOnline.com).
According to the developers, access to the Mists should be a “network of unpredictable, temporary connections”. The entrances to the mists will therefore appear randomly and for a limited time. On top of that, each entrance to the new environment should only grant access to one player and then disappear.
The City of Mists: Also within the Mists is The City of Mists. This is intended to serve as a hub for trading and other activities, as well as a base for advanced solo players and small groups.
The city also has no fixed location and is described by the developers as “floating within the Mists”. According to the developers, it offers direct access to the roads of Avalon and the Mists, but also to other smaller content.
Which .s are also fun to play alone? The 7 best solo MMOs
The streets of Avalon are getting a graphic overhaul
What is changing about the roads of Avalon? Sandbox Interactive says they are responding to player feedback and will be making the following changes to the streets of Avalon in the next update:
- The roads are also getting a graphical overhaul
- The streets should be geared more towards small group gameplay
- It should be easier to build shelters in the streets
- It should become more difficult to control entire regions
- High-value zones will be harder to control, making street exploration “more competitive and exciting.”
- Rewards get more focus on group play
What are your thoughts on the proposed plans for Albion Online? Do you like that new content is being added for solo players? Write it to us here on MeinMMO in the comments!
As Albion Online tells us what the next big content update has in store for players, another . is set to die in 2022.
Players wait 4 years for cool airship . from PUBG makers – After 11 months on Steam, Elyon is now dead