These are the new features that GTA Online receives with its latest update.
GTA Online has been one of the most popular and profitable games for Rockstar Games. Because of this, over the past few years the developers have provided several significant improvements to the game, while the added content has garnered good reviews, it seems that the new update will have a greater impact in the overall gameplay.
After almost 10 years since its launch, the title is more than alive to continue offering new content for players, and according to recent data revealed by Rockstar Games, there is still a lot to see in GTA Online. To be more specific, the new improvements that the game will receive in December 2022 they focus on three main areas: new content, optimization and technical changes. Here’s everything you need to know about GTA Online’s biggest update.
The new update of GTA Online adds new content and improvements in
This December’s GTA Online update will add a wide range of new experience improvements and more, in the first installment of a massive multi-part update: pic.twitter.com/X8o0HRV1kr
—Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) December 6, 2022
Recently, Rockstar Games has published on its official page the details of the new update for GTA Online. According to the information revealed, the game would be about to receive considerable improvements in mechanics and brand new content. However, the most interesting thing about this is that they announce that players will meet familiar faces which will arrive with content from Blaine County and southern San Andreas.
General improvements of the GTA Online 2022 update
GTA Online gets changes that improve the experience of the players:
- Now players can hide or show contacts with the interaction menu.
- Benefactor Terrorbyte can now be used for trade sales missions on any type of server.
- The Agatha’s Casino Quests can be completed individually.
- Ray tracing is added to the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions.
Vehicle Updates in GTA Online 2022
Regarding the vehicles, there are several interesting improvements:
- The response of vehicle purchases will be much faster and more effective, so the car will take less time to appear in the garage after being purchased.
- Custom vehicles can now be used in races.
- Bikes can now be requested in the contact of the Mechanic.
- PS5 and Xbox Series X|S users get the full access to Hao content without having to overcome the introductory race.
Economic updates in GTA Online 2022
If players complete Vehicle Cargo Sell missions on public servers, they get a huge bonus. In addition, the smuggler sell missions that are overcome will grant triple rewards.
On the other hand, players can now acquire more benefits when buying Shark cards, since the value of GTA $ has increased between 20% and 25%. In other words, the player will receive more money than normal when buying said cards on any of the available platforms.
This is all that has been revealed about the new GTA Online update, which will be released in PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC at the end of December 2022.