With the arrival of Overwatch Season 2, the game’s battle pass has changed drastically. One of the most important novelties is, of course, the arrival of Ramattra, the new tank in the game, but we must also talk about the character who leaves him. Kiriko can no longer be unlocked by that method, but through challenges. Let’s see which ones you must meet to get this support hero.
And it is that once a hero leaves the battle pass of his corresponding season, Blizzard has made it possible for us to get hold of him through a series of objectives to complete, instead of having to wait for a play-off through the same unlockable system. For Kiriko, the tasks to be accomplished they are not very demanding.
In order to get the Overwatch 2 exclusive support hero, you’re going to have to complete 7 challenges throughout the entire duration of this season 2. These include winning a certain number of games and meeting some achievements inside practice mode using Kiriko. Here’s the entire list:
- Get 35 Quickplay wins choosing “all roles” or playing support heroes.
- Get 2 critical kills with the Kunai in practice mode using Kiriko.
- Heals 250 damage with Kiriko in practice mode.
- use protection Suzu from Protection on 2 robots allies at the same time in practice mode using Kiriko.
- Use Quick Step to teleport to a friendly robot through a wall in practice mode with Kiriko.
- In practice mode, climb up a wall playing as Kiriko.
- Using March of the Kitsune, hiss at 2 robots allies in practice mode.
It is not clear if the following season these requirements will change, or if this is already the default way to get Kiriko after leaving the game’s battle pass, although this last possibility is the most plausible. Be that as it may, now it will be your turn farm levels to get hold of Ramattra.