At the beginning of the week, Gran Turismo 7 producer Yamauchi gave you a “big update“promised for the PlayStation-exclusive racing game and teased seven new cars. Now we finally know which speedsters will be added to the GT7 fleet of over 450 cars and which fresh content will be added.
When will update 1.4 be released? You can download the free Spec II expansion for GT 7 on PS4 and PS5 on November 2nd.
The 7 new cars for Gran Turismo 7
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon ’18
- Dodge Charger RT 426 Street Hemi ’68
- Lexus LFA ’10
- Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ’91
- NISMO 400R ’95
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS ’22
- Tesla Model 3 Performance ’23
You can see all the cars in the gallery here:
This is still in the Gran Turismo 7 update
However, the new cars are just the beginning, there is a lot more in the latest update.
- new route: Lake Louise (Canada) in the snow
- three extra menus in the café
- 50 new challenges
- new master license driving tests
- new online meeting point: A multiplayer hub where you can chat with others.
- 4-way split screen (PS5 only)
- new statistics dashboard
According to Gran Turismo’s official site, the arcade race has also been renamed “Quick Race” and expanded to PS5 with Sophie AI. The mode should also be easier to use.
You can watch the fresh trailer with the new cars here:
Gran Turismo 7: All new features of patch 1.4 in the trailer
Gran Turismo 7 was released for PS4 and PS5 in March 2022 and has been updated with new cars and tracks at irregular intervals since then. In recent months, the game has also been expanded to include a 120 fps option and a VR mode.
How do you like the current status of Gran Turismo 7 and are you satisfied with the fresh content?