If you are annoyed that Hogwarts Legacy does not let you fly free around the map, on PC the solution comes with a mod
When I think about the Harry Potter universe, one of the things I most want to do is ride a broomstick and fly everywhere. Hogwarts Legacy pretty much lets you do this, but it has limitations. Or at least he had them. Now, thanks to a mod, you can fly wherever you want and fulfill the dream of every fan of the magical universe.
And it is that with the launch of Hogwarts Legacy it has also been arriving the first batch of mods. A few days ago I made a compilation about the 19 mods that I recommended for the Harry Potter RPG, but since then we have been seeing how the catalog of fan projects continues to grow. One of the ones that has caught my attention the most is this, and I’m going to tell you how to install it
if what you want is fly without limits with your broom and nobody tell you what you can (or not) do, you have it very easy. You just need to download the Free Fly Mod and make some modifications to your game. You will need to follow the following steps:
- Download the Blueprint Apparate Modloader tool from NexusMods.
- Download the Free Fly Mod, also from NexusMods.
- Unzip the three files with extensions .pak, .ucas and .utoc into your Hogwarts Legacy mods folder. This should be “[Carpeta de Steam]\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Content\Paks\~mods”.
- If you don’t have a “~mods” folder, create it before the previous step.
- Open the game and press F8 to bring up a window where you can type and put “FreeFlyMod”. Hit enter. (You only have to do this step once.)
- Turn off your minimap, or you won’t be able to take off in restricted areas (although you will be able to fly and land in them).
And ready! With that you can ignore aeronautical laws Hogwarts and fly wherever you want. Keep in mind that because there are places you shouldn’t fly to, you’re likely to run into bugs that you will have to solve. if at any time you want deactivate this addition, you just have to delete the three files that you unzipped in your mods folder.