Intel announced new drivers for its Intel Arc GPUs with performance improvements, these are the Intel Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5226. These come to add support for new important releases, while adding substantial performance improvements to a couple of games under the DirectX 11 API.
Getting to the point, Intel prepares its users for big releases, and that is why if you have an Intel Arc GPU these drivers become essential. By installing them, you will have full support for the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, Payday 3, Lies of P and Party Animals. So the company is getting healthy by supporting three relevant titles at their launch
On the other hand, these Intel Arc drivers provide a performance improvement of up to 17% in Hitman Absolution (DX11). He Bioshock Infinite (DX11) experiences a performance improvement of up to 27%. These performance improvements were experienced by Intel Arc A750which is quite relevant, as they make it clear that this economical GPU is gaining great interest over time.
Additionally, it is arranged that trackmania (DirectX 11) can crash during the game startup, and that the application Intel Arc Control consume more system memory than expected. You can download the Intel Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20626 from Intel’s own website.
Intel Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1126 adds support to new releases
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
- Payday 3
- Lies of P
- Party Animals
Performance improvements compared to Intel drivers 18.104.22.16824 in:
- Hitman Absolution (DirectX 11)
Up to 17% improvement at 1080p with Ultra settings.
- Bioshock Infinite (DirectX 11)
Up to 27% improvement at 1080p with Very High settings.
Problems solved with these new GPU drivers
Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Trackmania (DirectX 11) You may experience an application crash while running the game.
Fixed issues in Intel Arc Control:
- Intel Arc Control may consume more system memory than expected
Known problems in Intel Arc GPUs that will be resolved in future drivers
Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Starfield (DirectX 12) may experience sporadic instability in some areas of the game.
- Starfield DirectX 12) may show corruption when using dynamic resolution scaling. One solution is to change the value of the slider.
- Starfield (DirectX 12) may display poor texture detail on some in-game objects.
- Starfield (DirectX 12) may display texture flickering in light sources during gameplay.
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection (DirectX 12) may display texture corruption on characters.
- Halo Infinite (DirectX 12) campaEsports Extrasmay experience an application crash on some system configurations.
- Dead by Daylight (DirectX 11) may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Adobe After Effects may experience an application crash during rendering operations.
- Some laptops with Intel Arc A-Series graphics may incorrectly indicate a higher value than expected for the default clock frequency.