Starting Thursday, the Patch 13.1b of LoL, in it there will be endless adjustments as many buffs as nerfs on the champions of the gameHowever, the champions were not the only targets of major adjustments that will affect the meta in the coming weeks both in SoloQ and in the big leagues of the world. Various items from the store were targeted in this “emergency” patch with serious changes mainly in the items of Fighters, Shooters and the items of “Serious Wounds”.
Without further ado, we’ll go over each of the changes coming to items in this one below. Patch 13.1b of LOL.
Fighter Item Adjustments
«In this patch, we’re going to make some adjustments that will help us reduce some of the current frustration when facing brawlers, which comes along with the great stamina and skill speed this class has access to.» point out the rioters in the recently published notes from LoL Patch 13.1b, and as a fix they found mainly to remove Ability Speed on most defensive items; and reduce sources of stamina from omnisuction.
- Eclipse: Omnisuction: 7% -> 0%; Skill Speed: 0 -> 15; Shield Cooldown: 8s (Melee Champions) – 16s (Ranged Champions) -> 6s (Melee Champions) – 12s (Ranged Champions;
New recipe: Jagged Dagger + Caufield’s War Hammer.
- syzygy: Omnisuction: 8% -> 0%; Skill Speed: 0 -> 20.
- Bloodsucker: Mythic Passive: 7 ability speed -> 50 health + 3 ability speed.
- Ravenous Hydra: Select Taste: 10% omnisuction -> 10% lifesteal; Ability Speed: 20 -> 25; (NEW) Great Appetite: Cleave’s damage now triggers lifesteal.
- Maw of Malmortius: Lifeline Omnisuction: 10% omnisuction -> 12% lifesteal; AD: 55 -> 65; Attack Speed: 20 -> 0;
New recipe: Hexdrinker + Pickaxe + Long Sword.
- Dance of Death: AD: 55 -> 65; Armor: 45 -> 50; (REMOVED) Skill Speed; Challenge healing on kills: 120% AD bonus -> 50% AD bonus;
New Recera : Chain vest + Peak + Peak.
- black blade: AD: 45 -> 50; Life: 350 -> 400.
Adjustments to marksmen items
As regards the objects of the shooters, the rioters pointed out that some objects such as the Infinite Edge or Navori’s Swiftblade were having little prominence in the builds, that’s why a major passive adjustment was decided to make them available as a second item.
- Infinity Edge: [P] – Required Critical Strike Chance of Perfection: 60% -> 40%.
- Navori’s Swiftblade: [P] – Transcendence Required Critical Strike Chance: 60% -> 40%.
- Bloodroot: Lifesteal: 18% -> 15%; Shield: 50-320 (levels 1-18) -> 180-450 (levels 9-18); Total cost: 3400 -> 3200.
Adjustments to Serious Injuries
According to what the rioters explain, the current objects that have the Serious Wounds characteristic are quite weak, which forces players to opt for other alternatives that do not meet what is necessary.
- oblivion orb: HP: 35 -> 30; Serious Wounds: 25% -> 40%.
- Technochemical putrifier: HP: 60 -> 40; Ability Speed: 20 -> 15; Increased healing power and shields: 0% -> 8%; Grievous Wounds Application: Now deals 40% Grievous Wounds when dealing any type of damage;
New recipe: Orb of Oblivion + Forbidden Idol + 700 gold.
- Morellonomicon: Health: 300 -> 200; Magic Penetration: 0 ->10; Serious Wounds: 25% (increases up to 40% if target is below 50%) -> 40%.
- Executioner’s Call: 20 -> 15; Serious Wounds: 25% -> 40%.
- Punk Mechanosword: AD: 20 -> 15; Serious Wounds: 25% (increases up to 40% if target is below 50%) -> 40%.
- Lethal Reminder: Attack Speed 20% -> 0%; Armor Penetration: 0% -> 30%; Movement Speed: 7% -> 0%; Serious Wounds: 25% (increases up to 40% if target is below 50%) -> 40%;
New recipe: Executioner’s Call + Last Words + Cloak of Agility + 150 gold.
- Memories of Lord Dominik: AD: 30 -> 35.
- Bramble Vest: Reflected AP: 10 (+20% bonus armor) -> 10 (+25% bonus armor); Serious Wounds: 25% when taking damage, 40% when immobilizing enemies -> 40% when taking damage.
More in our section League of Legends.