Ubisoft is taking the Just Dance franchise to the next level, with the Just Dance…
Ubisoft announced today during Ubisoft Forward that just dance 2023 releasethe latest installment in the biggest music video game brand of all time*, will be available on November 22nd for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Stadia at a later date.
just dance heralds a new era this year with a new dance-on-demand platform, continuously bringing new free content to players and giving them even more ways to get going with the following new features:
- Online multiplayer mode: For the first time there is at just dance the ability to enjoy the full game online with up to five other friends or other players from around the world in online groups.** Each group member will be connected to the host’s menu, allowing you to use the new emote system interact with each other, choose songs and hit the dance floor together, no matter where they are. Online groups will support cross-play. Local multiplayer is also still available.
- New art desEsports Extrasand revised user interface: Players are given the opportunity to step into a whole new world of just dance immerse yourself with a new look, stunning 3D worlds and intuitive menu controls.
- A new recommendation system: The new and improved recommendation system offers players individual playlists and song suggestions directly at the push of a button.
- Progress and Rewards: Thanks to the brand new progression system, players will be able to climb the ranks and receive points for each completed dance. These points can be used to unlock new rewards, such as the Dancer Card. For the first time in Just Dance, players are free to customize their Dancer Card by choosing their avatar, background, badge and alias, for example, allowing them to express their own style and personality. The points can also be used to unlock new emotes that can be used to communicate with other Just Dancers in online groups.
- Free new content: just dance will be regularly updated with new content, so players can look forward to new game modes, songs and seasonal themed events in the years to come.
Just Dance 2023 edition contains 40 new songs and universes, including chart hits, viral internet phenomena and original songs. The following tracks are already confirmed:
- “Physical” by Dua Lipa
- “More” by K/DA Ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns & Seraphine
- “CAN’T STOP THE FEELING!” by Justin Timberlake
- Love Me Land by Zara Larsson
- “Locked Out of Heaven” by Bruno Mars
- “STAY” by The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber
- “Sweet but Psycho” by Ava Max
- “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne
- “If You Wanna Party” by The Just Dancers
More songs will be announced at a later date.
In addition, the Just Dance® Controller App uses mobile phone scoring to turn the smartphone into a controller that up to six players can use to dance without additional accessories. The app is available free of charge for iOS and Android.
What is your opinion on this subject?
I love it!
I love it!
Not so great!
Not so great!