Just a few days agoJust Dance 2023 editionannounced. Although the future of some key modes…
Not only from Assassin’s Creed lived the Ubisoft Forward celebrated this September 10. And on Nintendo Switch, Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope wasn’t the only title to receive prominence either. There is a saga that has already become a classic of the platforms of the great N, which every year, as if it were a FIFA, has an appointment with our consoles. Is about Just Dancewhich is ready to launch its 2023 edition on the hybrid console of the big N. One more year, we have a date with the most up-to-date title on the scene… And there’s not much left to start dancing!
On November 22 we have an appointment with Just Dance 2023
Just Dance 2023 will arrive on Nintendo Switch on Tuesday, November 22, and this time it will not be just another edition. are coming big news in the franchise, being the first one that leaves behind the generation of Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and will be released only on Xbox Series and PlayStation 5, in addition to the hybrid. This chapter opens a new era in the saga, with important news:
- online multiplayer– For the first time, players will be able to enjoy online matches with up to five players. Players will be able to interact with each other through a system of stickerschoose songs and dance together, both in local multiplayer and online multiplayer, and with cross play between platforms.
- New artistic direction: The user interface has been redesigned, with intuitive navigation menus, and the look of the game has been renewed, taking us to a colorful and immersive world in three dimensions.
- Improved recommendation system– Players will receive personalized playlist recommendations.
- Progression and rewards: The progression system has also been revamped, allowing you to earn points for each completed dance, and use those points to unlock rewards such as custom cards, where you can modify your avatar, background, badge, and nickname. Points can also be exchanged for new stickers and use them in groups on-line.
- free updates: Just Dance 2023 is scheduled to release updates on a regular basis with new game modes, songs, and themed seasons for years to come.
have also been announced some of the songs that will appear in this issue. Initially, there will be 40, and some of them are:
- “Physical” by Dua Lipa
- K/DA “More” featuring Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns and Seraphine
- “CAN’T STOP THE FEELING!” by Justin Timberlake
- “Love Me Land” by Zara Larsson
- “Locked Out of Heaven” by Bruno Mars
- “STAY” by The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber
- “Sweet But Psycho” by Ava Max
- “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne
- “If You Wanna Party” by The Just Dancers
The new generation has arrived at Just Dance 2023, and luckily, this time Nintendo Switch will not be left behind. It’s time to get ready to dance!