In recent days Riot Games has presented through a new trailer to Nilah, who will be the next champion to join the League of Legends battles. Now he has wanted to offer new details about how it will unfold in battles and also the exact day on which we can start playing with it.
It will be from July 7thtogether with the publication of patch 12.13when we will be able to see what this ascetic warrior who has sworn allegiance to a legendary order, famous for reusing the power of the ancient demon of joy to solve problems and put an end to great evils, is capable of.
Regarding his abilities, these will be exactly:
- Passive – Endless Joy: If Nilah last hits a minion, she and the nearest allied champion receive 50% of the experience otherwise lost when sharing experience with nearby allies. Heals and shields that Nilah’s allied champions grant her are more effective. When a nearby ally uses an ability to heal or shield Nilah or herself, Nilah grants the additional buff to both her ally and herself.
- Q – Shapeless Blade (Passive): Damage from attacks and abilities against champions ignores some of their armor and heals Nilah for some of the damage dealt. This effect scales with critical strike chance and can give Nilah a shield from overhealing.
- Q – Shapeless Blade (Active): Nilah slams in a line, dealing damage to all enemies hit. Hitting an enemy increases Nilah’s range and attack speed for a few seconds. Additionally, his basic attacks splash in a cone, dealing bonus damage.
- W – Exultant Veil: Nilah releases a mist that envelops her, briefly granting her movement speed, taking less magic damage, and causing her to dodge basic attacks. If he touches an allied champion, he hides them in mist and grants them the same buffs for half the time.
- E – Wake: Nilah dashes through a target unit, dealing damage to all enemies she passes through. Nilah can stack up to 2 charges of Wake. Nilah can use Formless Blade (Q) during Wake to create a wave in his path, dealing damage and triggering his empowered attacks.
- R – Apotheosis: Nilah spins her weapon in an area around her, dealing damage and pulling enemies towards the center. Then there is a final explosion. Nilah heals some of the damage dealt and converts the excess healing into a shield. Heal and Shield increase with critical strike chance and are shared with nearby allies.
With the arrival of Nilah, there will be 161 champions to choose from. And it will not be the only important thing that will happen next month, because Riot Games plans to make the Star Guardians 2022 event starting July 14a new edition of one of the events most loved by the community that will leave us with a multitude of new skins on this theme.