League of Legendsthe popular MOBA from Riot Games, has already released its new patch 13.16available from this August 15th of 2023. It includes new adjustments to champions, lots of changes to characters in Arena, and other new things like Immortal Journey skins. Next we will show you briefly the most relevant details of the patch.
Full steam ahead 🚂Version 13.16 is fast approaching!
✨ New Immortal Journey Skins
🏆 New rotation of the Mythical Shop
⚖️ Quality updates for surrenders
Champion Balance Changes
In version 13.16 of League of Legends these are all general changes suffered by the champions of the game:
- Akali: Q energy cost decreased and base damage increased.
- Brand: Passive mana restoration increased. Q AP scaling increased. E AP scaling increased.
- Caitlin: Passive Headshot number of attacks decreased.
- ekko: Q initial base damage increased and slow early increased. W base shield value increased.
- Karma: Q and ult Q AP scaling increased. R cooldown decreased.
- Lucien: Passive damage on hit increased.
- Lulu: Q and E health growth and AP scaling increased.
- Malzahar: Damage tick rate increased and E minion cast threshold decreased.
- Millio: Q damage increased. E base shield size increased.
- Naafiri: Base armor, attack damage, and attack speed reduced.
- Nidalee: Added DA progression to E.
- Rek’Sai: Q damage adjusted.
- Shaco: Base mana regeneration decreased. W man cost increased.
- Shyvana: W area damage and on-hit damage decreased.
- Silas: Increases base mana.
- Tristana: Base armor and armor growth increased, base health and magic resist decreased.
- wukong: Increases mana regeneration growth. Q mana cost decreased. W mana cost decreased.
Version 13.16 includes the following changes to League of Legends items:
- Ultimate Cooldown Cooldown: 5% (+40% lethality) ⇒ 10% (+40% lethality)
- Cooling: 10 seconds ⇒ 30 seconds
- I give for missing life: 20% ⇒ 18%.
- Cooling: 10 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Dao: 85 (melee) / 65 (ranged) (+45 [cuerpo a cuerpo] / 30 [a distancia] % bonus AD) ⇒ 85 (melee) / 65 (ranged) (+55 [cuerpo a cuerpo] / 35 [a distancia] % of additional AD).
Before him wrong use of certain players with the surrender mechanic, Riot has confirmed that certain adjustments to this feature will be included in this patch to reduce abuse of surrender votingny make start one of these polls be a team action. These are the proposed changes:
- The name of the player who initiated a surrender vote will no longer be revealed.
- When a surrender vote is initiated, the player who initiated it may not propose another vote until 6 minutes have elapsed. Note: The team cooldown to initiate another Surrender Vote has not changed, so it remains 3 minutes and takes precedence over individual cooldowns.
- The surrender vote will automatically close when it cannot be accepted, so it will no longer remain active waiting for players to vote.
- Updated the surrender window text to reflect the proposed surrender type: normal surrender, abandon, or redo.
This update kicks off a new rotation in the mythical store. These are the new aspects which are already available:
- Sona Prestige Immortal Journey
- Jinx Prestige Anima Squad
- Yasuo Prestige True Damage
- Garen Mecha Kingdoms of Prestige
- Talon alone in the face of prestige danger
- PROJECT Mythic Chroma: Ashe
- Ezreal Combat Academy Mythic Chroma
- You can now disenchant multiple shards at once. Go to your loot tab to try it out!
- In the item recommendations, when you hover over a champion an item is useful against, you’ll be able to see why it’s good against them.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the screen from flashing purple as a warning that Rift Herald was about to expire.
- Fixed a bug that caused the area damage dealt by dragons to be higher if there were multiple champions behind the target champion.
- Fixed several issues that caused Nidalee’s voiceover to not play correctly.
- Fixed several issues that caused Varus’s voiceover to not play correctly.
- Fixed several issues that caused Jax’s voiceover to not play correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Kindred’s E – Rising Dread visual effects would not render correctly over impassable terrain.
- Fixed a bug that caused champions to slide while tethered.
- Fixed a bug where Taliyah’s Q – Rock Thrower’s AoE VFX would not appear
- Fixed a bug where Viego would only take on the skin of the champion he possesses, and not the chroma.
- Fixed a bug where the Night Reaper effect would not be granted to a champion using a spell shield to block the ability.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dr. Mundo’s Q – Infected Saw’s hit box to be misleading.
- Fixed an issue where Syndra’s orb visual effects would not appear depending on the graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused Leona’s sword and shield to appear pixelated.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mikael’s Blessing to appear as a magic resist item in the shop.
- Fixed a bug where reviving with, for example, Guardian Angel or Zilean’s ult would cause the Inferno Dragon’s soul effect to disappear.
- Fixed a bug where Ryze’s R would not properly teleport all non-champion units.
- Fixed a bug that caused all players with jungle items to receive snacks for helping defeat a pickaxe monster, when only the player who killed it should receive it.
- Fixed an issue where members of Naafiri’s pack would not receive movement speed buffs when attempting to catch up with her.
- Fixed a bug that caused Naafiri’s backflip animation to play on her W – Hound Pursuit when cast at point blank range.
- Fixed a bug that caused members of Naafiri’s pack to only attack once when locked onto enemies that had been Terrorized or Charmed.
- Fixed a bug where Naafiri’s Q – Daggers of the Dark Ones bleed VFX would not display if the second dagger hit a different enemy.
- Fixed a bug that caused members of Naafiri’s pack to not follow her after using certain forms of movement, such as hexportals, Bard’s Magic Journey, or being moved.
- Fixed a bug that caused Naafiri’s Q to throw back after completing her W if she charged her Q while casting her W.
Skin bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused Varus’ Piercing Arrow (Q) sound to play even if he didn’t finish casting it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Star Guardian Sona’s feet to bend backwards during her death animation.
- Fixed a bug that caused Infernal Kennen’s visual effects to be difficult to distinguish from his character model.
On this occasion Riot Games has communicated the following new skins and chromas that will arrive throughout this version 13.16 of LoL:
- Available from August 16, 2023 at 10:00 p.m. Kayle immortal journey, Shyvana immortal journey, Sona immortal journey, Soraka immortal journey, Zed immortal journey, Zeri immortal journey and Sona immortal journey of prestige.
- New chromas coming soon: Kayle immortal journey, Shyvana immortal journey, Sona immortal journey, Soraka immortal journey, Zed immortal journey and Zeri immortal journey.
you can consult the notes in full of the patch since this official link
League of Legends is a MOBA found totally free for pc gamers. To find out more about him you can read our analysis and if you want to delve into his universe on the right foot, do not hesitate to visit our tips and tricks guide.