After knowing their latest news, now we bring more news related to Pokemon Unite. This is recently confirmed information in relation to this popular MOBA.
In this case, we have been able to learn that a new New Year style outfit has already been launched for Lucario: cost 1050 gems and features unique movement animations. This is what it looks like:
remember that Pokemon Unite is a team battle strategy game developed by The Pokemon Company and TiMi Studios, from Tencent Games. This is a free to download game with cross-platform connectivity for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
In this title, players face each other in 5v5 team battles. During the game, players will have to cooperate with their teammates to catch wild Pokemon, level up, evolve and defeat their opponents, while they try to score more points than the opposing team within the time limit.
We remind you of its characteristics:
- Exude style in combat: Be the center of attention with your holo outfit! Thanks to a special technology that uses Aeos energy, Trainers can dress their Pokemon in all kinds of holographic clothing. And the catalog will continue to grow!
- Unite Movements: Unleash the true power of your Pokemon with Unite moves! Take advantage of these never-before-seen Pokemon moves, exclusive to Unite Battles, and tip the scales in your favor when you’re on the ropes.
- rank up: Do you want to demonstrate your expertise? Participate in ranked battles and collect points to climb the world rankings in Pokemon Unite!
- essential communication: Even the most experienced Coaches recognize how important communication is to the success of their team. Use quick chat, alerts, and (for the first time in a Pokemon title) voice chat to keep you and your teammates on the same page.
- cross platform game: Engage in Unite Battles against Trainers from around the world on the Nintendo Switch console or a compatible mobile device thanks to its cross-platform functionality. Players will be able to use their Pokemon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both their Nintendo Switch and mobile device to keep their Pokemon Unite progress in sync across both devices.
What do you think? You can find our full coverage of the game, including news and guides on the game, at this link.