As we saw during the Nintendo Direct on June 21wave 5 is coming with eight new tracks, remastered and new characters for the bonus tracks pass of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe so let’s meet them and reveal the date they arrive in the game.
You can check out the trailer for the new tracks below:
What are the clues and characters of wave 5?
- Athenian Journey (Mario Kart Tour)
- Daisy Cruise (Mario Kart: Double Dash)
- moonlight circuitMario Kart Wii)
- Bathrom (new)
- Full out in Los Angeles (Mario Kart Tour)
- Western Nature Reserve (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)
- Koopa Hill (Mario Kart Wii)
- Around Vancouver (Mario Kart Tour)
- Petey Piranha
Birdo was added in the last wave.
When does wave 5 of the bonus tracks pass come out?
The release date for wave 5 of the bonus tracks pass of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with the eight new tracks and the three new characters will be on Wednesday, July 12, 2023.
All subscribers to the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pass service will receive access to all of this content as soon as it arrives. Those who are not subscribed can buy the pass to the 48 extra tracks for 146,000 Colombian pesos.
Wave 6 with eight new tracks will arrive later this year.
Source: Official Nintendo UK YouTube channel