Connect with us

Games

Nintendo feeds the illusion for Nintendogs with its new patent

There was a time, which already seems very remote, in which Nintendo set out to turn its portable platform, the Nintendo DS, into the host of titles tremendously adorable that stole the hearts of millions of gamers around the world. We talk about nintendogs, the title in which we could raise an adorable dog, play with him and teach him tricks. Both this title and its derivatives have earned a place in the hearts of an entire generation, but they have been forgotten for a long time. Or, rather, in the drawer of memories. Because the fans do not forget, and now they see closer than ever the illusion of his return.

Advertisement
Read  The One Piece live action series on Netflix shows its first official image

Advertisement

The big N patent that could have to do with Nintendogs

Most of the Nintendo patents that come to our knowledge usually have to do with the hardware of its consoles and accessories, or with the use of systems within it. This time it is something different, since alludes to the smartphones. It consists of software that allows players to control the location of an object with the touch screen of the device. This by itself may not say much, but the image used to illustrate patent it is more than suggestive.

Advertisement
Read  Diablo 4 will require PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold, even if you play solo

nintendogs

The patent itself, of course, means absolutely nothing. It could well be related to another type of software designed for the various titles that Nintendo has on mobile platforms, such as Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. However, the image used is so specific, and so reminiscent of Nintendogs, that it is inevitable to have a little illusion about it. As they say: 1% probability, 99% faith.

Advertisement
Read  It’s never on sale, but the best The Legend of Zelda game is finally cheaper

Advertisement

What do you think? What use do you think this patent will have? Would you like to see the return of Nintendogs, either on mobile or Nintendo Switch? Tell us!

Advertisement

Font

Advertisement

Advertisement