Interesting details continue to arrive regarding Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown. In this case, it is a really interesting compilation for fans of the game.
As we have learned, there are many fans who are complaining about this title. However, it seems that Nintendo Switch users are delighted. Here you have the information:
- Following its announcement for Nintendo Switch and other platforms for January 18, 2024, reaction to the reveal has been largely negative from fans.
- A strongly negative like/dislike ratio has been seen on trailer uploads on various YouTube channels such as Ubisoft, PlayStation, Nintendo of America, IGN, and GameSpot.
- The combined amount of likes was 21,163, compared to 52,691 dislikes.
- Based on feedback, some reviews are pointing out that this title doesn’t feel like a true Prince of Persia game, with some saying it’s strange to see a side-scrolling Prince of Persia game instead of the “traditional” 3D installments.
- Other complaints concern the game’s visual appearance, which some find boring, and the trailer’s music, which has not been well received by many viewers.
Despite the general negative reaction, it is important to note that the version of the trailer on the Nintendo of America channel is the only one with more likes than dislikeswhich suggests that the game may find more acceptance among Nintendo fans.
What is your opinion? You can leave it in the comments and, if you want, also take a look at our full coverage on this title here.