NVIDIA just released some new drivers for their GPUs, these are the GeForce 528.24 WHQL. These arrive to support new releases, such as Forspokenor the remake of dead space.
Additionally, this new version expands the technology NVIDIA DLSS 3 to other games, in addition to making some small fixes, and let us know what problems have been detected to solve them in a future update.
Integrated improvements in NVIDIA GeForce 528.24 WHQL drivers
As we mentioned, the team already leaves you prepared for two of the releases of the year. One of them is the return of the saga dead space in the form of a remake, and another the Forspoken. This last title has turned out to be a failure, claiming to be very generic, with a rather poor gameplay. It’s not that it takes us by surprise, really. The worst of all comes for console users, and it is that even the PlayStation 5 sees the framerate of the game drop up to 21 FPS. Its average rating is already 6.8 points out of 10. To this is added that it offers about 12 hours of gameplay, up to 40 if you do all the secondary missions.
To this is added that the Forspoken requirements already warned of a bad optimization. Asking how recommended requirements a 6 core CPU with a GeForce RTX 3070, 24GB of RAM and an SSD. Will have to see what the performance is. For now, only the reviews of its version for PS5 have come out.
Additionally, the games Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Hitman 3 receive support to be able to use the rescaling technology NVIDIA DLSS 3. You can download the NVIDIA GeForce 528.24 WHQL from the official NVIDIA website.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Lightroom instability tied to 528.02.
- Adobe Photoshop 24.1 application instability with 528.02 when using GeForce Experience.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro] ProRes RAW files appear completely black when previewing.
- Autodesk Alias: Expected transparent window appears opaque.
- OctaneBench 2020 crashes intermittently due to a rendering engine crash.
Known issues yet to be resolved
- Turning HDR on and off in-game causes stability issues when using a non-native resolution.
- The screen may flicker briefly when waking from sleep mode if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [Halo Wars 2] Game foliage is larger than normal and shows constant flickering.
- [Versión de Steam] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay.
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may show flickering when looking at the sky.