Tonight the event The Game Awards 2022 will finally be held, the gala in which the best games of the year are awarded and is accompanied by announcements that nobody can miss. On the occasion of this event PlayStation Store has started a new batch of offers that will remain available until December 12.
Until then you can take advantage the sales that have been established in dozens of the best games for PS4 and PS5 that have gone on sale in 2022 or in previous years. In our case we have prepared a wide selection that we invite you to consult below.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem for 47.99 euros (before 59.99 euros, 20% discount). Amicia and Hugo return with one of the most exciting and narrative-driven adventures of the year. An outstanding sequel with more action than its predecessor, more threats and more shocking moments.
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut for 19.99 euros (before 49.99 euros, 60% discount). Hideo Kojima’s great masterpiece is on sale with its definitive edition that has graphic improvements, new weapons, vehicles, more missions and mini-games, and an expanded story.
- Deathloop Deluxe Edition for 29.69 euros (before 89.99 euros, 67% discount). Shots to give and take in this excellent shooter by Arkane in which you will get fully into a time loop to finish off a series of assassins, while this edition includes new weapon designs, skins for the characters and part of its soundtrack.
- Demon’s Souls for 39.99 euros (before 79.99 euros, 50% discount). A brutal remake of one of FromSoftware’s best works in which all the settings and monsters have been redesigned, with an improved setting and other changes to make it even more spectacular.
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human Deluxe Edition for 49.49 euros (before 89.99 euros, 45% discount). Second part of the saga set 20 years later whose action takes place in one of the last cities where humanity resides, although the place is not without its dangers and dark secrets.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for 29.99 euros (before 59.99 euros, 50% discount). All the films of the main series have been recreated in their version with LEGO characters, with the sense of humor that characterizes them.
- Resident Evil Village Gold Edition for 39.99 euros (before 49.99 euros, 20% discount). Get ready to have a great time with the latest installment so far in the saga, especially with this edition that brings along the Winters expansion, access to Re:Verse multiplayer, and other surprises.
- Returnal for 39.99 euros (before 79.99 euros, 50% discount). Housemarque’s award-winning title will take you to an alien world that will change with each new game and in which you will not stop facing off against all kinds of creatures with very frenetic action.
- Sifu for 25.99 euros (before 39.99 euros, 35% discount). A story of revenge and kung-fu combat are the most characteristic points of this game in which you will face off against large groups of enemies with your martial arts techniques and using everything in the environment.
- Sonic Frontiers for 41.99 euros (before 59.99 euros, 30% discount). SEGA’s blue hedgehog stars in one of his greatest adventures and one of those that offers the most freedom as he has to travel at full speed through an ancient island populated by strange creatures in order to recover the Chaos Emeralds.
- Tales of Arise Ultimate Edition for 39.99 euros (before 99.99 euros, 60% discount). One of the most essential action RPGs of recent years and that includes in this definitive edition a few packs with skins, objects, artifacts, and other items.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge for 19.99 euros (before 24.99 euros, 20% discount). The Ninja Turtles sEsports Extrasup to distribute tow in this magnificent beat’em up with a classic touch in its graphic section in order to render their most mythical installments.
- Two Point Campus for 31.99 euros (before 39.99 euros, 20% discount). Being in charge of a university has never been so much fun, having to desEsports Extrasthe buildings however you want, establishing the crazy classes that will be taught, but not neglecting the teachers and students to keep them happy.