Pokemon GO: all about Togetic Community Day in April 2023
The evolution of one of the most tender and remembered Pokemon will have its moment to shine. Niantic revealed that Togetic will be the protagonist of the Community Day of Pokemon GO in April 2023.
We know Togetic since the second generation, since it first appeared in games golden and Silver. It is a fairy/flying type Pokemon, although it was initially normal/flying. It is notable for being the evolution of Togepi, the adorable egg Pokemon that became famous for its appearance in the early seasons of the ‘anime’.
When is or what is the date of Togetic Community Day in Pokemon GO in April 2023?
The event will take place on Saturday April 15, 2023. The event will be between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm According to the game’s official page.
What is this event about?
During the indicated hours, Togetic will spawn more frequently in the wild. There are chances that it is ‘shiny’ (variocolor).
If we evolve a Togetic during the event or up to five hours after it ends, we will get a Togekiss with the charged attack Aural sphere.
- Trainer Battles: 100 damage
- gyms and raids: 90 damage
What are the Togetic Community Day bonuses in Pokemon GO (April 2023)
- Double Candy for catching Pokemon.
- 1/4 distance to hatch when Eggs are placed in incubators for the duration of the event.
- Double the chance for Trainers level 31 and above to receive Candy ++ when catching Pokemon.
- Bait Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (except for Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- When taking snapshots during Community Day, Togetic could appear by surprise.
- One additional special exchange is possible, up to a maximum of two per day.
- Togepi could appear by hatching 2 km Eggs obtained during the event. They have possibilities of being ‘shiny’ (variocolor).
- We will be able to access the story of the special investigation “Joy for all” exclusive to Togetic Community Day. It has cost.
- After finishing the Community Day event, we will be able to participate in special level four raids. If we win, more Togetic will spawn for 30 minutes around the Gym.
- We will have a temporary investigation dedicated to Togetic available. Completing the tasks will allow us to earn up to 5 Sinnoh Stones.
- There will be a thematic field investigation. Capturing Togetic we will obtain prizes such as Stardust, Ultra Balls and more.
- We can get themed stickers of the event by spinning the photo discs of the Poképaradas, opening gifts and buying them in the store within the game.
By the way, have you already been given Farewell to Team Rocket?