After knowing its latest news, now we bring more news for pokemon unite. This is…
In Pokemon GO, dataminers have unearthed new assets showing four Pokemon that are likely to be coming into the game soon. Which ones are they?
Where does the information come from? The Pokéminers have shared a new find on the Pokemon GO subreddit, TheSilphRoad.
The Pokéminers are a group of dataminers who regularly research and feature new assets and content before they land in the game.
So it’s a leak, not official information from Niantic. The data could therefore still be changed or removed.
However, it can be assumed that these 4 monsters will end up in the game sooner or later. And one of these monsters in particular is already causing fear and terror in some players.
The find shows these 4 new monsters
These are the monsters: A total of four monsters and their shiny variants have been added. It refers to:
- Lunala: Lunala is a Legendary Psychic Ghost Pokemon. It is one of the possible evolutions of Cosmog that you can get in the current Cosmic Sidekick quest. It represents the moon and is the counterpart of Solgaleo.
- Kaguron: Kaguron is also from the seventh generation and belongs to the Steel and Flight type. The curious desEsports Extrasmight already give it away: this is another ultra beast.
- Garstella: This is a Water Poison Pokemon from the seventh generation, i.e. the games Sun and Moon. This fits with the current Season of Light and the Sun/Moon clues from recent quests.
- Aggrostella: This is the evolution of Garstella and is also a Poison and Water type monster. It is also this monster that is causing remarkable reactions from players right now.
What is the problem with Aggrostella? A lot of the reddit comments revolve around the Pokemon. A brief overview:
- “Aggrostella is coming to destroy another game,” writes one user (via reddit).
- “Hahahaha, oh no” (via reddit).
- “Oh boy, the monster that made me quit competing” (via reddit).
- “Ugh, I hate Aggrostella in the MSG competitive scene. I’m not looking forward to it dominating the GBL meta as well” (via reddit).
Aggrostella is a massively defensive Pokemon that has made a name for itself in the competitive scene of mainline Pokemon games as a brutal defender.
There it also has the “Regenerator” ability, thanks to which it can regenerate life points – but that shouldn’t matter at least in Pokemon GO.
That’s where his moveset becomes more interesting – because it could make it a very dangerous opponent in Pokemon GO, especially for popular meta monsters like Azumarill.
But it remains to be seen how exactly Aggrostella will perform in Pokemon GO – and whether that will also transfer to the mobile game’s PvP scene.
Speaking of new Pokemon: Apparently, a new monster will soon be coming into play that will finally make the postcards more interesting.