The best counters in opposition to Keifel in Pokemon GO in the guide. We present you the best attackers and movesets. So you’re optimally ready for the Keifel raids.
What sort of Pokemon is Keifel? Keifel comes from the second technology of the sport Pokemon and belongs to the sorts Ice and Floor. You’ll commonly meet it in stage 3 raids. You may then evolve Keifel into Mamutel – it’s one in every of the strongest ice attackers in the sport.
Right here we present you the best counters in opposition to Keifel and in opposition to which sorts it’s weak (kind effectiveness).
- Crypto Metagross with bullet slash and star slash
- Mega-Glurak Y with fireplace whirl and tan cannonade
- Crypto Machomei with counter and balancing punch
- Mega-Turtok with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- Crypto Entei with Fireplace Tooth and Warmth Fever
- Crypto Sumpex with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- Crypto Washed with fireplace whirl and warmth fever
- Mega Glurak X with fireplace whirl and tan cannonade
- Reshiram with fireplace whirl and warmth fever
- Mega-Garados with cascade and hydraulic pump
- Metagross with bullet slash and star slash
- Lucario with counter and aura sphere
- Crypto Hariyama with counter and balancing punch
- Mega-Hundemon with Fireplace Tooth and Flamethrower
- Mega-bisaflor with Vine Chop and Flora Statue
- Masterpiece with counter and balancing punch
- Crypto Tangolos with tendril and leaf scourge
- Crypto Glurak with fireplace whirl and tan cannonade
- Crypto Ho-Oh with incinerate and photo voltaic beam
- Flampivian with Fireplace Tooth and Warmth Fever
Weaknesses of Keifel: The Pokemon is of the Ice and Floor kind and has weaknesses to Combating, Metal, Fireplace, Water and Grass. In raids, rely totally on assaults and Pokemon of those sorts.
Does Shiny Keifel exist? You can not catch Shiny Keifel immediately after a raid. However there’s the pre-growth to catch Quiekel as Shiny. In case you develop Shiny Quiekel, then the additional developments Keifel and Mamutel may even be dazzling. You may see the comparability of the Shinys in the following graphic:
What number of trainers do you want? In case you have the high counter Pokemon and have already reached a reasonably excessive stage (40+) in Pokemon GO, you possibly can simply battle Keifel single-handedly. With decrease ranges, however sturdy counters, it must also work with two individuals.