Pokemon GO: Primal Kyogre Counter – 20 best attackers in the raid guide
The best counters against Primal Kyogre in Pokemon GO in the guide. We show you the best attackers and movesets. With it you can defeat Kyogre with his protomorphosis form in raids.
What kind of Pokemon is Primal Kyogre? This is the stronger version of Kyogre, which will be released for the Hoenn Tour 2023 for the first time in Pokemon GO. It is of the water type. You can also find Primal Groudon in-game.
When is Primal Kyogre coming? You can find the boss in the raids of the Hoenn Tour event this weekend (February 25th and 26th). Here we show you the best counters against Primal Kyogre and against which types it is weak (type effectiveness).
Defeat Primal Kyogre in Raid – With these counters
- Mega Squadro with ball seed and flora statue
- Katagami with razor blade and leaf blade
- Voltrian with sparks and charge surge
- Zarude with tendril and leaf scourge
- Zekrom with charging beam and cross thunder
- Mega Venusaur with Vine Chop and Flora Statue
- Crypto Raikou with thunderbolt and electric shock
- Crypto-Magnezone with sparks and electric shock
- Crypto Electrovoltek with thunderbolt and electric shock
- Crypto Tangoloss with tendril and leaf scourge
- Mega Voltenso with thunder tooth and electric shock
- Raikou with thunderbolt and electric shock
- Crypto Venusaur with Vine Chop and Flora Statue
- Crypto Luxtra with sparks and electric shock
- Crypto Zapdos with Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt
- Mega Galagladi with kick and leaf blade
- Shaymin (Zenith) with reserve power and Strauchler
- Crypto Mewtwo with Psycho Blade and Thunderbolt
- Mega Ampharos with change of voltage and clap of thunder
- Crypto Torterra with razor blade and Flora statue
Primal Kyogre Weaknesses: The Pokemon is of the Water type and has weaknesses to Plant and Electric. In raids, rely primarily on attacks and Pokemon of these types to defeat Proto-Kyogre.
Does Shiny Proto-Kyogre exist? Yes, you can also catch Kyogre in his protoform as Shiny.
How many trainers do you need? If you have the top counter-type Pokemon and have already reached a fairly high level (40+) in Pokemon GO, you can defeat the proto-form of Kyogre with at least 5 trainers. With lower levels but strong counters, you should rely on more trainers.