By the end of 2022, the franchise Ratchet & Clank he turned 20 years old. Now, Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart —one of the games that get the most out of the PlayStation 5— is coming to PC (Steam). So, with a new trailer for the game, PlayStation has revealed the release date or when it comes out. Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart for PC, along with some of the unique features the game will have on Steam.
What are the characteristics of Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart for PC?
The PC version of Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart includes raytracing, a wide variety of quality levels to choose from, and raytraced shades for natural light in outdoor areas.
Other features of Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart for PC (Steam):
- The game has ‘ultrawide’ support, for up to three monitors, for 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9 resolutions.
- Possibility to release the FPS.
- Support for Nvidia DLSS 3, AMD FSR 2, Intel XeSS, and Insomniac Games temporary injection. The game is also compatible with NVIDIA Reflex and NVIDIA DLAA. These technologies improve image quality.
- Choose from a wide variety of graphic options to suit different types of PC setups.
- Play with the DualSense controller to experience haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects. Additionally, in Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart for PC you can also choose to play with mouse and keyboard with a wide range of control customization options.
- Includes support for achievements and cloud saves.
When does it come out or what is the release date of Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart for PC (Steam)?
The release date of Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart for PC (Steam) is Wednesday, July 26, 2023.
In our review of Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart We said that the game does not innovate the franchise, much less the platform genre, it is an adventure that shines for how polished it is from start to finish. This not only applies at a graphic and technical level, a perfect display of the power of PS5, but also in terms of combat and movement mechanics. Despite the fact that the shootings have not changed much compared to previous installments, the experience never feels repetitive thanks to the constant addition of new mechanics. At the end of the day, a dimension apart maintains that standard of quality for which the franchise is known Ratchet & Clank.
Source: Official PlayStation Blog