Resident Evil 4 (RE4): all what are all the trophies or achievements of the ‘remake’
The ‘remake’ of resident evil 4 (RE4) will be available from Friday, March 24. However, some people already own the game. This is because stores in different parts of the world already have the ‘remake’ of resident evil 4 (RE4) have already delivered a few copies of the game to their customers. So in many internet pages you can get different videos and information about this game. Thanks to this, the list of achievements and trophies of the ‘remake’ of resident evil 4 (RE4).
What are all the trophies or achievements of the ‘remake’ of resident evil 4 (RE4)?
This is the list of the 40 trophies or achievements that the ‘remake’ of RE4. So if you’re sensitive to spoilers, we suggest you read no further. Since they will know which parts of the original game are not present in the reimagining or they will know the news that we will see in the ‘remake’ of resident evil 4.
Platinum Trophy for the ‘remake’ of resident evil 4 (RE4) ‘remake’
- because boredom kills me: Obtain all the trophies or achievements of resident evil 4 (RE4).
25 bronze trophies of resident evil 4 (RE4) ‘remake’
- Knife Basics: execute a parry with the knife.
- My favorite place: upgrade a weapon.
- A masterpiece: Get an exclusive upgrade for a weapon.
- well done, stranger: Complete a request from the Peddler.
- Let’s talk about a near death experience: rescue Ashley when she is kidnapped by an enemy.
- rebellion against the rebel: Destroy a «Clockwork Castellan».
- Harpoon Throw: beat Del Lago.
- say goodbye to the right hand: Defeat the Executioner.
- you used to be a nice guy: Defeat Jack Krauser.
- Cover your eyes: Defeat three enemies at once with a Flashbang.
- Never saw it coming: Defeat a Garrador with just the knife.
- Two insects, one stone: Kill three parasites of a Regenerator with a single bullet.
- you talk too much: Throw a grenade into Ramón Salazar’s mouth.
- Overkill: Use a cannon to defeat Zealot (zealot).
- Hope you like thrill rides– Go through the underground tunnel section in wagons without taking damage.
- capacity issues: Get to the top of the clock tower without the elevator stopping once.
- smooth escape: Escape on the jet ski without taking damage.
- shrewd appraiser: a single treasure for at least 100,000 pesetas wins.
- Bandit: Get all the treasures marked on the Village map in a single match.
- raider: Get all the treasures marked on the Castle map in a single game.
- Thief: Obtain all the treasures marked on the Island map in a single game.
- gun fanatic: Obtain all weapons.
- promising agent– Complete the main story on standard mode or higher.
- Rookie Shooter: Complete a game in the shooting gallery.
- Efficiency personified: Destroy 5 targets in the shooting range with a single shot.
10 silver trophies resident evil 4 (RE4) ‘remake’
- The big grilled cheese: Defeat Biotres Mendez.
- No thanks friend: Defeat Ramon Salazar.
- thousand uses (Jack of All Trades): Complete all of the Peddler’s requests.
- upwind revolution Destroy all Clockwork Castellan.
- Mission Accomplished S+: Complete the main story in standard mode with an S+ rating.
- competent agent– Complete the main story on hardcore mode or higher.
- Sprinter: Complete the main story in less than 8 hours.
- Frugalist: Complete the main story without using a single healing item.
- minimalist– Complete the campaEsports Extrasusing only the knife and handguns (including boss fights).
- Silent Stranger (silent stranger): Complete story mode without talking to the Peddler.
4 gold trophies resident evil 4 (RE4) ‘remake’
- You’re Small Time!: beat Osmund Saddler.
- royal deadeyes: Achieve S rank in all levels of the shooting gallery.
- S+ Grade Investigator– Complete the campaEsports Extrasin hardcore mode with an S+ rating.
- Unmatched Agent: Complete the campaEsports Extrasin Professional mode with an S+ rating.
More content from resident Evil (RE4) ‘remake’:
Via: PlayStation Trophies