Riot Games wants Miss Fortune to have more impact on her crit build. As revealed by a Riot Games developer On twitter, the champion has received adjustments in the Public Beta Environment (PBE) looking to the future. It’s unknown at this time if they’ll be officially released in patch 12.7, but the intention is to make the sniper less powerful in the current lethality version of her.
Currently the version of Miss Fortune that predominates in the metagame is the lethality version. This playstyle relies mainly on the use of Let It Rain (E), the damage of the passive ability (Smack Smack), and Rain of Bullets (R). For it, players choose to use Sherylda’s Eclipse, Muramana, and Grudge as primary items to deal maximum damage. However, Riot Games wants to buff the critical damage version by modifying the abilities like so:
- Roll (Q):
- Physical damage: From 20/40/60/80/100 (+100% AD) (+35%AP) to 20/45/70/95/120 (+100% AD) (+35% AP).
- Time of cast: From 0.25 seconds it will now deal as if it were the same time as a basic attack.
- Boast (W):
- mana cost: from 45 to 35.
- Attack speed: from 40/55/70/85/100% to 50/65/80/95/110%.
- Let it rain (E):
- Cooling: from 18/16/14/12/10 seconds to 18/17/16/15/14.
- full damage (eight tick): from 80/115/150/185/220 (+80% AP) to 70/100/130/160/190 (+100% AP).
- Rain of Bullets (R):
- Bonus damage per critical strike chance: From 20% per damage wave to 30%.
According to data from U.GG, the lethality version of Miss Fortune is in a good place. Used with the comet as the main rune, it has a win rate of 51.65%. Her popularity is 8.7%, something that leaves her as the seventh highest ranked shooter at the moment. At the professional level, according to the statistics of Games of Legends, he has a win rate of 50.9% throughout 2022. Recently Steven Liv «hans sam«, marksman of Team Liquid, used it to counter the Seraphine proposed by 100 Thieves. However, Liquid lost the matchup against the thieves.