Electronic Arts has released the complete requirements for Immortals of Aveum for PC, and yes, prepare to suffer. This game, created under the graphics engine Unreal Engine 5.1 It will be very demanding graphically. All this despite adding technology nanites, which allows you to automatically adjust the quality of textures based on distance. For this reason, elements further away from the screen have their texture quality reduced to improve performance. As you get closer, they will improve their quality in addition to adding other elements such as lighting or shadows. Full details of the technologies used are on the EA blog.
The bad news is that, despite this, as a minimum requirementWe are already talking about a 6 core CPU and one GPU with 8 GB of VRAM. This is to ensure running the game at 1080p at 60 FPS on Low Quality. If this is so, you can already imagine the Ultra requirements, since the GeForce RTX 4080, are the Highs :). Be careful, all these requirements speak of have a rescaling technology active. That is why the game will come standard with NVDIA DLSS 3 technology and AMD FSR 2.2.
Immortals of Aveum requirements for 1080p and 1440p
These were already announced at the end of June. So we do a simple review, to go to the new requirements announced, which are linked to 4K resolution.
Minimum requirements (1080p at 60 FPS – Low Quality):
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- SW: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9700 or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM in Dual Channel configuration
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- DirectX: Version 12 (DirectX 12)
- Grid: broadband internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available SSD space
Recommended Requirements (1440p at 60 FPS – Medium Quality):
- Processor: Intel Core i7-12700 or AMD Ryzen 7 5700X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti or AMD Radeon 6800 XT
From here we must highlight a novelty. The studio behind the game, Ascendant, put less powerful hardware at minimum requirements. An Intel Core i7-8700K with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, the game will move at about 40FPS. That is, it would be the “very low” requirement to guarantee 1080p at 30 FPS.
Immortals of Aveum requirements for 4K
We already entered what interests us. To aspire to 4K@60FPS in high quality, we stick to intel cpu Core i7-12700K or an AMD Ryzen 7 5700X. At the graphic level, nothing less than an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 or AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT.
4K Requirements (2140p at 60 FPS – High Quality):
- Processor: Intel Core i7-12700K or AMD Ryzen 7 5700X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 or AMD Radeon 7900 XT
If you want to enjoy your monitor 4K@120FPSWell, if you have money for that monitor, you should also have money for the best hardware you can buy. This goes through an Intel Core i9-13900KS or an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X. At the GPU level, the same thing: an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 or AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX. The most curious thing of all is that they all ask for the same 16 GB of RAM.
4K Ultra Requirements (2140p at 120 FPS – Ultra Quality):
- Processor: Intel Core i9-13900KS or AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 or AMD Radeon 7900 XTX