Thanks to these new objectives we can get these rewards for just completing 5 missions.
With the arrival of the last weeks of life of FIFA 23 Ultimate Teamit seems that EA is striving to maintain a very high level of content that day by day adds to the title. The developer company is aware that the general public is focused on next year’s gameand more on days like today in which the news of Clubs in EA Sports FC 24 have been announced.
Therefore, even after this fourth team of the FUTTIES, they will continue to add to the SBCs section a Cover Star Icons (as has already been leaked) that will accompany players like Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos or Shevchenko.
But the Squad Challenges tab isn’t the only one getting updates. In the Objectives section recently added a new mission set which already accompanies the new “FUT Champions III Bonus” and Savin FUTTIES.
We are referring to the group called “FUTTIES Week V”which in exchange for playing a few games and completing a couple of SBCs will give us a rush of experience in the Season Pass.
Guide to complete the objectives “Week V of FUTTIES”
Specifically, this set is composed of 5 objectives. As always, each of them has a single award that serves as an advance to the group. Next, we will explain the steps we must take and we will give you our opinion on whether these missions they are worth their reward.
- play 6 games in any way. As reward we will get to Fernando Morientes FUT Fantasy and 300 experience points.
- Win 8 matches with Morientes FUT Fantasy in the starting 11 in any mode. As reward we will get 300 experience points.
- Scoring in 10 matches with Morientes FUT Fantasy in the starting 11 in any mode. As reward we will get 300 experience points.
- Complete the SBC Key Encounters 08/17. As reward we will get 300 experience points.
- Complete the Del Piero Cover Star Assignment SBC (to be included on August 20). As reward we will get 300 experience points.
By completing all these objectives we will have obtained a letter of 92 valuation for SBC and a total of 1,500 experience pointsto which must be added the another 1,000 that we will receive when we finish with the complete set of missions.
It is true that playing with that Fernando Morientes card at this point can be a real headachebut in these situations if we need the experience we must go through the hoop yes or yes. Should you be able to avoid completing these objectives To reach level 40, we recommend that you don’t waste time on them.