Splatoon 3 to version 1.1.1 fixing connection issues
The game has been on our consoles for a week and Nintendo is already acting to solve various problems it has Splatoon 3thanks to the update several bugs are fixed and it seems that many of the dreaded disconnections They continually kicked players out.
Splatoon 3 will be more stable
Since September 9, several bugs have been reported, some in reference to the individual mode, even combinations or things that left the screen black, but the one that mattered most was the untimely disconnections, both in typical online modes or even Salmon Run , sometimes causing time bans when experiencing a disconnection.
So they got down to business and in just a week they have released the first patch to solve several of these problems. There doesn’t seem to be any typical weapon swings to avoid injustice, it’s too early for that, but it’s an update that usually happens in most games of this type. Let’s take a look at the whole patch:
- The ratio of Tricolor battles has been adjusted. The defending team will not have as often of these types of fights.
We could see it in the test splatfest, and when we went to the tricolor matches, the scissors team had a very high frequency of defending matches, causing the win-loss ratio to end up being quite unfair.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to jump further than normal using the Squid Roll with a combination type while charging Squid Surge (powered jump off walls in squid mode)
- Fixed an error that appeared when playing for a long time without turning off the game, such as some player shots not firing correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the player could move across or stand on water surfaces when moving quickly. For example when I used the Dodge Roll (dodge roll) when you use dual weapons
- Fixed a bug where connection errors would appear frequently at the end of the job due to connection type.
- Fixed a bug during the Mudmouth Eruption event where Mudmouths would suddenly move around the stage unintentionally.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players with identical titles to not earn rank points and were only rank support.
- Fixed a bug where continuously damaging Maws with a certain weapon would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed another bug where players would get stuck in the stage.
- Fixed a bug where at the end of the battle, the amount of points earned displayed was less than the amount added to the save, causing the player to stop getting rewards.
- Fixed a bug where the Third Wave start messages could change depending on whether the Mullet spawned or not. Now we will not know in advance if it appears in that same game.
Fixed several major crashes
- Fixed a bug where, after the end screen was over, a communication error would appear in the middle of a certain scene, causing the player to return to the square.
- Ending cutscenes can be seen by beating the game again.
- On the occasions where the error occurred, the final screen will be considered finished, and the scenario can be passed from the pause menu when trying to complete it again.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when starting the game for the first time, where the game could get stuck and not progress, leaving a black screen after the initial loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where downloading a battle replay would cause the game to not advance.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash when updating the calendar trying to join a match with a friend.
- Fixed another rare bug where the game would crash when players visited a store
- Fixed a bug where another comm glitch would appear while the player was attempting a skill change on clothes.
- Fixed a connection error that occurred while purchasing a weapon. The player had the weapon equipped and could not purchase it, creating connection errors if the player attempted to enter any combat.
There will be more updates without hesitation
Aside from the fixes we’ve cited here, Nintendo also notes that there will be more adjustments to the Splatfest and even on certain bugs, but that several of these will be adjusted and fixed for lnext season after December 2022. Apart from that, they indicate that obviously there will be more updates to swinging of weapons and that they will continue to be attentive to all these errors that are so typical in online games.
We hope that several of these bugs have been fixed for you and that you continue to enjoy Splatoon 3 and its battles. In the meantime you can look at our little guide to get the bear ears.